Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swalker

Schlupp or Keane

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to have here permanently?

• Schlupp
    • Keane

In my opinion it looks like Schlupp could be heading to united permanently with Keane possibly coming here. Just wondered of the 2 players, who would people rather have. I know their completely different players but if you could have one of them who would you have?

I highly doubt he'd come here. Can see him being in the England team in a few years time and I don't think Man United will let him go.

i dont have the impression that Keane is interested in staying here

even kasper openly admits to wanting to play at manu . and the rumour is ronaldo wants to go back , so its only natural to want to play at the highest level which is with manu at the top of the table and miles ahead at the moment ?

Not even a contest, surprised the vote is this close.

Keane looks every inch a Premiership player and future International, stable and solid even at a club he has just joined. Schulpp doesn't even merit a place in a Championship side and has struggled to make an impact at this level despite being here for a while.

Just because Man Utd have picked him up for a look means little, for every Ronaldo there is a Bebe as well. If we got the chance of a swop it would be ridiculous not to take it.

I can't believe people are writing off Schlupp at 20. Lineker at 20 didn't stand out either. I would rather see Schlupp on the bench than Vardy and Waghorn. Keane is just as inexperienced as Schlupp -- his performance against Kermogant showed this.

Did Man Utd rate Ryan Shawcross as highly as they do Michael Keane?

I'm only asking because Man Utd agreed to sell Shawcross but with a clause that they get first refusal on a future deal.

Maybe that could be a possibility if any deal was to be done with us signing Keane.

The defender who has been most highly rated out of the youth system in recent times is Jonny Evans - he bossed it at pretty much every level he ever played at. People like Cathcart and Shawcross would be the next rung down. It's hard to say with Keane as he has so little experience - 18 months ago he was seen as a very average right back by a lot of people, and his growth spurt over the last 18 months or so has seen him really come to the fore. Tom Thorpe is still quite highly rated from what I can tell and it's hard to see what Keane's role is in the pecking order. Keane suffered even more thanks to the fact that his twin brother Will was a star of the youth ranks playing as a striker.

Archived