Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

Think we need to stop worrying too much about others. Not convinced we'll catch 2nd spot, so let's just focus on getting enough points for PO's and making sure we start playing bright footy that might just get us through the darned things. Hate them. So bad for my heart !!

Come on you fvcking cvnts we can't afford to drop more points against shit teams. You're paid alot of money to kick around a bag of air, considerably more than the players you are up against today, and you were good enough to beat teams like these with ease earlier in the season, so pull your fingers out of your arseholes and pull your socks up mother fvckers.

This is what I think Nigel's half time team talk will be

Palace winning, hell of a gap developing now

don't need to worry about others just get on with our own.

playoffs will do me.

I'd snap your hand off for a playoff spot, looking tough now!

We're in position for it. I don't think you need to feel so negative

Seeing as though nobody has actually made a comment about our game for ages, is it safe to say that its pretty shit?

buy foxesplayer and find out :P

It's a reasonable game with a few half chances and several corners

Seeing as though nobody has actually made a comment about our game for ages, is it safe to say that its pretty shit?

Its exactly the same as the last half a dozen games have been. No quality whatsoever from the sounds of it. Everything petering out before we even get anywhere near their box.

Archived