Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

Why do people want Nige to leave? You're the same fans who say you want stability! Sacking won't do anything...its the same team of players.

Still a lot to play for this season and this match too!

This sounds like history repeating.

Can someone explain to me why we can't score for sh*t, while our opposition is doing it with about their only chance in the entire game?

I mean WTF??

This overall attitude at LCFC stinks very much at the moment.

That seems to have been the case since I started supporting us.

Why do people want Nige to leave? You're the same fans who say you want stability! Sacking won't do anything...its the same team of players.

I dont want him to leave.

He will be sacked tonight though if the result stays.

What the **** is going on with this team. Something needs to change soon and for the first time I am wondering if Pearson is really the man for this job. I've been behind him for a long time but my patience is wearing thin right now. Why has he made so many changes recently when we were on a good run? Did we really need Kane coming in and immediately commanding a starting spot? Too many changes, why change a winning formula!?

Our recent run suggests we will fail to make play offs...isn't this obvious !

Pearson is a fantastic manager, he has done everything he can for us and still given us some of the best years our club's had in a decade.

Some of you make me sad to be a Leicester fan. It's our players that are the problem.

Archived