Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

I thought we'd left those days behind. Another manager change will be the nail in our coffin. It's not Pearson that's the problem it's the overpaid Iphone addict players we employ.

Agree with you.

Unfortunately the one thing that everybody in football needs but nobody has is patience.

Ha! I did buy it and whenever I try and log in, it doesnt work. Every time I email them or call them about it, they say, 'I'm sorry about that sir, we'll have one of our technical team look into it and come back to you'. Have they come back to me? Have they fvck.

If Liam doesnt stream a radio link, I only have the matchday thread to keep up with the game but all anyone ever does is post the other games scores!!

Ah well, the joys of the internet fans forum.

That's unfortunate. I've had no problem with mine and found the technical staff helpful.

Better than most of the fans' performance. Embarrassing noise at the halftime whistle.

Where's the Mr Motivators for crying out loud?

agreed

Rest assured, if we dont win today, he'll be gone before the Cardiff game. The boo boys always win.

Would be a crime and a stupid decision so close to the end of the season with promotion still a great possibility

I would say its more the alarming slide down the table than boo boys...

aren't we 5th? Stupid comment.

Keane misses a sitter

Plan B !

I'd say it's plan A. Always intended to play him on as sub. and he is fresh

Wood seems non-existent today

haven't heard him mentioned today

Would be a crime and a stupid decision so close to the end of the season with promotion still a great possibility

aren't we 5th? Stupid comment.

Keane misses a sitter

I don't think It is a stupid comment. Yes we are 5th but fighting to stay in the play offs. Only a few games ago we were in pole position for 2nd. I think it is pretty alarming.

Someone explain to me how Kane can offer more than knocky anywhere on the pitch?FFS Just listened to the first few minutes of Cov on the radio on the way back from said town make stringy sound really good!Prediction no half time changes sub at 60 odd minutes knock for kane.

:D :D :D :D

I don't think It is a stupid comment. Yes we are 5th but fighting to stay in the play offs. Only a few games ago we were in pole position for 2nd. I think it is pretty alarming.

It's not alarming that we're in5th. It's decent in this league. We were 2nd on th back of 5 straight wins - did you really think that would continue? Do you think we have a right to automatic promotion?

I'd have to agree. You expect the odd poor performance/freak result but one win in six against the teams we've been playing is definitely alarming.

Archived