Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

Players wanting Pearson sacked

We've seen this many times over the years, players deliberately performing poorly to ensure a P45 for the manager. I was wondering that with Pearson under somewhat perceived pressure, why the players didn't go out all guns blazing to put the rumors to bed and win for their manager? There was no fight whatsoever from them.

The two conclusions then, are

1) Players want rid

or

2) Pearson not under threat.

or more likely 3) Players are shite

Thing that worries me and I know the old 'No players go out there to play badly/lose' cliche but the only player that looks 'up for it' and looks like he wants to win is Schmeichel, I have serious got to question if any of the others are really up for it or bothered.

Most notably Nugent, who earlier in the season you would never have thought it. Nugent seems very unhappy atm and it's quite obvious (To me anyway, Heard a few other mention is too).

I suppose i'm going down the 'passion' route though.

I'd rather players with skill and something to help the team/change a game rather than someone who runs round like a headless chicken showing 'passion'. Unfortunately the players in our team at the moment are showing neither.

I've seen an interview before where a former Nottingham Forest said that they didn't like Brian Clough, but the players went out to prove him wrong. Our players don't seem to fight for the manager, and more importantly, the club/badge.

We've seen this many times over the years, players deliberately performing poorly to ensure a P45 for the manager. I was wondering that with Pearson under somewhat perceived pressure, why the players didn't go out all guns blazing to put the rumors to bed and win for their manager? There was no fight whatsoever from them.

The two conclusions then, are

1) Players want rid

or

2) Pearson not under threat.

or more likely 3) Players are shite

So your two conclusions are........

Then you give us three!!

Archived