Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mattyfox

Harry Kane

Probably one for the future, but what we need is players proven in certain positions. Harry Kane look lost on the left, he didn't look happy and found himself playing more look centre mid, leaving us with no width and congested in midfield. Playing right into their hands. Is Dyer injured?

The poor lad looked lost, never once looked like beating a player on the outside. It seems like he's trying to find him a place in the team, to justify bringing him in. I know Knockaerts not been playing too well recently, but he's a winger who can beat a player, strange management!

The poor lad looked lost, never once looked like beating a player on the outside. It seems like he's trying to find him a place in the team, to justify bringing him in. I know Knockaerts not been playing too well recently, but he's a winger who can beat a player, strange management!

Strange indeed....yet why did it take Pearson an hour to realize this?

It made me laugh when Stringer said the fans could not see the point in why Kane was played on the wing,Pearson responded i know more about football than the fans.

So what has he seen we have not?

To me its a sign of desperation he does not know what to do for the best,there is no doubt this is his worst spell ever whilst being in charge, but he has got to get us back the way we were playing before christmas with quick passing and movement not this longball guff we have been serving up lately.

Strange indeed....yet why did it take Pearson an hour to realize this?

It made me laugh when Stringer said the fans could not see the point in why Kane was played on the wing,Pearson responded i know more about football than the fans.

So what has he seen we have not?

To me its a sign of desperation he does not know what to do for the best,there is no doubt this is his worst spell ever whilst being in charge, but he has got to get us back the way we were playing before christmas with quick passing and movement not this longball guff we have been serving up lately.

Typical Pearson arrogance.

How you can keep your best player on the bench is unbelievable.

Maybe he was out of form because he is lumped on the wing, where he is better than anybody else in our team, but we can all see he is better in the middle.

Arsene Wenger has gone for young players for a long time now, look where that has taken them...nowhere! We DO need young players but we also need a base of experienced players to guide the younger ones. De Laet 25, Drinkwater 23, Marshall 22, Vardy 25, King 25, Waghorn 23, Keane 20, James 21, Schlupp 20, Knockaert 21. This is not an expericened bunch of players that is needed to gain promotion to PL, they are good and will be even better in ýears to come, but do they still play at Leicester then?

In Pearsons defence he did say Knockaert was/is badly out of form and that's why Kane got the nod. He also claimed that Kane is very 'positionally intelligent'.

Now obviously those of us there yesterday might now be questioning how that manifested itself during the match, because all we saw was a flat footed lump inventing strange new ways of surrendering possession and wimping out of challenges, but I'm sure Nigel knows best.

Archived