Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SWFC123

We were deserved winners

Just as well my Wednesday mates aren't as clueless as yourself.

Both of the stated a draw would have been fair and that neither team actually created that many chances.

We were crap and you were just as bad.

You did state something worth picking up on....all we do is hoof it to Chris Wood, which in part is true. Very much of similar game plan to your centre back Llera. Terrible.

It rather finish mid table than stay in play offs till last game then fall out of it

Oh, so you know how the league table will look at the end of the season? You should put a bit of money on it, you could easily make yourself a tidy sum if you know how everything's going to pan out.

I can't believe people are arguing against him.

For starters in the original post he stated fact, I can't argue against one word.

-At Hillsborough we were a class act, good passing, great shooting. (I didn't go so can't comment, but i'll take the praise.)

-But Jesus we're falling to pieces. (Not playing well for atleast 8 games, not won many in that time - Yeah correct, agreed.)

-Hoofball. (Yep, agreed, as do many in the post match thread.)

-We will be lucky to finish in the playoffs and if we do we won't win them (Gotta say i'm worried on both counts personally.)

-At the end of the day they were deserved winners (Yep, 100% agreed.)

The only thing I may disagree with is that he says they should have scored about 3, that is arguable, but at the same time I think losing 0-1 flattered us abit.

Now, you either agree because I think the post is flawless, or you take the moral high ground and don't reply, because he wants to wind you up, if you don't reply he doesn't get the satisfaction of making you bite. Simple.

Oh, so you know how the league table will look at the end of the season? You should put a bit of money on it, you could easily make yourself a tidy sum if you know how everything's going to pan out.

I would certainly put money on u not getting promoted this season

Well I have to say.... Deary me leicester... When we played your lads down at Magnificent Hillsbrough, you were a class act of a football team, great passing, good shooting.... But know Jesus ur falling to pieces, hoofball that's all u do. Absolute farce. And u want to go up, dream on Leicester dream on, u will be lucky to stay in the play offs imo, if you do u will have no chance of winning it. Shit team Shit fans shit stadium

Enjoy the championship next season with the MASSIVE, at the end of the day we were deserved winners should have scored about 3. Haha. UTO FTB.

Grow up little boy.Not doing well at the moment admittedly ,but can you judge our season on that 90 mins.played some good stuff at times.you make yourself look a little twat.

What is it with the Wednesday fans,had a bit of a soft spot for them,but all of a sudden you have all come on here,giving it the keyboard warrior,thinking as a club and fans you are better than everyone else and are never wrong.typical boastful ,thinking your county is something special." Oh,I'm from Yorkshire" you have lived up tp the stereotypical Yorkshire.its not a good thing.

I would certainly put money on u not getting promoted this season

Oh would you? You see that's funny because I could do the same for you. Except mine would be a much safer bet because I can guarantee you won't be in the PL next season. Us on the other hand, still in with a shot. ;)

Oh would you? You see that's funny because I could do the same for you. Except mine would be a much safer bet because I can guarantee you won't be in the PL next season. Us on the other hand, still in with a shot. ;)

But we/I am not the fans going round saying were going up this season are we. ****

Well I have to say.... Deary me leicester... When we played your lads down at Magnificent Hillsbrough, you were a class act of a football team, great passing, good shooting.... But know Jesus ur falling to pieces, hoofball that's all u do. Absolute farce. And u want to go up, dream on Leicester dream on, u will be lucky to stay in the play offs imo, if you do u will have no chance of winning it. Shit team Shit fans shit stadium

Enjoy the championship next season with the MASSIVE, at the end of the day we were deserved winners should have scored about 3. Haha. UTO FTB.

Good trolling! NOT!!

But we/I am not the fans going round saying were going up this season are we. ****

Neither are we. Most of our fans don't believe we'll get promoted this season. So you're statement is totally incorrect.

In any case, we're 5th and you're 19th so I struggle to see how you can take the high ground here. We're having a far superior season.

Are we at the moment,I don't think many are,but lets get one thing straight little boy,we are in a much better position to go up than you.Now finish your homework ,that's a good lad.

Are we at the moment,I don't think many are,but lets get one thing straight little boy,we are in a much better position to go up than you.Now finish your homework ,that's a good lad.

At the end of the day, ur not going up

Do u know what's funny about this, the title thread we were deserved winners, a only KBE person has denied that, while the rest of u leeessta fans are going on about ****ing league position.

Because league position is much more important than one result. Quite obvious really, I'm surprised you weren't able to work that out.

Archived