Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SWFC123

We were deserved winners

Well I have to say.... Deary me leicester... When we played your lads down at Magnificent Hillsbrough, you were a class act of a football team, great passing, good shooting.... But know Jesus ur falling to pieces, hoofball that's all u do. Absolute farce. And u want to go up, dream on Leicester dream on, u will be lucky to stay in the play offs imo, if you do u will have no chance of winning it. Shit team Shit fans shit stadium

Enjoy the championship next season with the MASSIVE, at the end of the day we were deserved winners should have scored about 3. Haha. UTO FTB.

I swear the internet is wasted on folks that'd sooner spend a Sunday afternoon trolling forums of rival football clubs over chronic internet masturbation.

It's not even a good wind up. At least some of the Cardiff lads bait their hooks relatively well and can back it up with how well they're positioned.

Well I have to say.... Deary me leicester... When we played your lads down at Magnificent Hillsbrough, you were a class act of a football team, great passing, good shooting.... But know Jesus ur falling to pieces, hoofball that's all u do. Absolute farce. And u want to go up, dream on Leicester dream on, u will be lucky to stay in the play offs imo, if you do u will have no chance of winning it. Shit team Shit fans shit stadium

Enjoy the championship next season with the MASSIVE, at the end of the day we were deserved winners should have scored about 3. Haha. UTO FTB.

Sheff Wed...Massive...have you been drinking?

With a game in hand cock bell end

What's that... 8 points away from automatics and 2 points from dropping out of play offs? Oh yeah that's it...

So you'd rather be in your position than ours? Poor wind up.

With a game in hand cock bell end

What's that... 8 points away from automatics and 2 points from dropping out of play offs? Oh yeah that's it...

Oh right, yeah I see now. Great position your boys are in.

In fact, it's laughable. One of your lot said it was our cup final. The amount of your fans that have joined our forum suggests it may be the other way round.

You`re welcome to the 3 points but you aint getting King Richard III back :trumpet:

In your face :dance:

Archived