Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
roachmachine

CLUELESS

Pearson OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT !!!!!!!

Pearson OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT !!!!!!!

One of our best seasons in years.

But sure let's go back to the merry-go-round, it's done us so much good.

Yeah he is clueless at the minute, the team and tactics he's using smacks of desperation, it's like Holloway at the end of the relegation season, trying every player in every position in every formation. If we want to get promoted this season then he needs sacking as the whole approach needs changing for the run in. However looking at the broader picture I think he needs another transfer window to complete the squad as a whole, so we have more to call on than just a starting 11. If we don't sack him now I'd give him next season as well, the club doesn't need another summer of upheaval and Pearson has brought in some talented young players.

Pearson is talking in his post-match interview about a lack of 'quality'...

I agree Nige and said so at the start of the season.

:thumbup:

The shame is that the standard of the league this season is relatively poor.

We've had a great chance of doing something very special this year. And are blowing it.

January was the blip, this is the real Leicester

Clueless

No passion

No fight

No skill

Can't head a football

Drink water is not good enough, simple ..

Another of our stellar fans.

Drinkwater was good enough earlier in the season. You should of let us all know then that he was shit.

One of our best seasons in years.

But sure let's go back to the merry-go-round, it's done us so much good.

Which is in serious danger of fading away to mid table obscurity if this goes on much longer.

Can you honestly see any evidence of our performances improving in the last few weeks, despite Pearsons, "we`ll put it right" promises after each loss.

I thought we were bad last week against Sheffield Wednesday, well, we were no better today!

Schlupp showed some of his undoubted potential as a forward today, all be it not in the central role he prefers, and i couldn`t help but think, i wish he had been given as many chances up front as Vardy has been given this season.

Which is in serious danger of fading away to mid table obscurity if this goes on much longer.

Can you honestly see any evidence of our performances improving in the last few weeks, despite Pearsons, "we`ll put it right" promises after each loss.

I thought we were bad last week against Sheffield Wednesday, well, we were no better today!

Schlupp showed some of his undoubted potential as a forward today, all be it not in the central role he prefers, and i couldn`t help but think, i wish he had been given as many chances up front as Vardy has been given this season.

So the solution is to not see if it goes on any longer and sack the manager who has us in a good position.

Another of our stellar fans.

Drinkwater was good enough earlier in the season. You should of let us all know then that he was shit.

I don`t think Drinkwater has been helped by the injury to James to be honest.

He seems to play better along side of James.

So the solution is to not see if it goes on any longer and sack the manager who has us in a good position.

You could say that about Sven though.

He was sacked 2 points off the play offs, after losing a game that had we won, we would have been in a play off spot, and that was still early in the season, why is Pearson any more worthy?

We are now dropping like a stone with that same manager.

I said it after the Sheffield game, and i will say it again tonight after the Derby game.

The players will know what pressure the manager is under, and that they may well be playing for his job, but i didn`t see too many of them out there who looked like they were bothered about their managers fate, and that is a worrying sign.

Archived