Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deep Purple

What is your favourite radio station ?

i like the frank skinner show, although the woman with him is annoying

Yep. Stuck up whinger. If it's not humblebrags it's first world problems. Puts me right off.

6 Music, Radio 4, and either Planet Rock or Kerrang, based on what type of rock I want to listen to.

The building I live in right now though kills the signal for most digital and FM stations, meaning I can only wake up to BBC Essex or NME Radio, I usually opt for the latter.

I got a DAB a few weeks ago and I mainly switch between Absolute 80's and Absolute 90's. Loads of good songs I'd forgot about.

Bit of Talksport now and again. It's a bit much listening to that all the time especially now they've gone sport 24/7. Was better with a bit of Whale or Boyd after 10pm when they had some mentalists ring in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chill FM, Jazz FM and the occasional Classical FM. Used to be a Radio 1 addict a few years ago but died down ever since. Oh and Radio Leicester for the commentaries...

i like the frank skinner show, although the woman with him is annoying

Emily Dean on her own (when Frank's ill or on holiday) is quite annoying, but the dynamic between the three of them is brilliant with Frank and Alun being like kids and Emily almost the mother-figure. My favourite show that, Frank's so quick-witted

I also like a bit of Absolute Classic Rock, and Ian Wright's Rock N' Roll football on Absolute is quite entertaining

Radio Leicester for Leicester commentary, talkSport for the occasional PL commentary if I'm in the garden

When I used to drive to work I'd usually listen to Radio 4 for the interviews and discussions (increases your IQ a couple, I'm led to believe)

But of course the greatest radio station in the world...

Archived