Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deep Purple

What is your favourite radio station ?

Regen Radio :ph34r:

Radio 6 whenever I get a rare chance.

Kerrang in the early morning, then over to Sara Cox on Radio 1 at 10 and would be Radio 5 after that except the radio in my van has broke and I can no longer switch to MW frequencies. :(

Radio 2 obviously. Ken Bruce is a god.

I'm still waiting for you to be on Popmaster .

Have you applied yet ?

if you get on, (and after you've successfully got the 3 in 10) say hello to all Ft members please :)

Do let us know if you're going to be on

My favourites are Prison Planet and Red Ice :ph34r:

I've considered going on Popmaster. I am seriously hit and miss though - anything from mid teens up to thirties.

Yes I'm the same . If the questions fall ok for me.

They seem to be getting much more recent stuff in now though and a few days ago one lady contestant only got 3 points and I got the same .

You ought to give it a go though Trav

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone to the west of the city, try picking up Free Radio on 97FM. Once you stop laughing at the proud sports bulletins declaring that Coventry are only in the relegation by goal difference, you'll hear some absolute classics from the 90s and some new tunes.

No, I don't work for Free Radio. It pisses over any other local station, though.

Archived