Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alun123

where is james from

English form of the Late Latin Jacomus which was derived from Iakobos, the New Testament Greek form of Ya'aqov (see JACOB). This is the name of two apostles in the New Testament. The first was Saint James the Greater, the apostle John's brother, who was beheaded by Herod Agrippa in the Book of Acts. The second was James the Lesser, son of Alphaeus. Another James (known as James the Just) is also mentioned in the Bible as being the brother of Jesus. Kings of England and Scotland have borne this name. Other famous bearers include the inventor of the steam engine James Watt, the explorer Captain James Cook, and the novelist and poet James Joyce

Davieg - The fountain of all knowledge. I just don't know how you do it...  :o  ;)

144638[/snapback]

Ahhhh but you do ;)

can some one tell me where he is from what team

144309[/snapback]

This is just the sort of garbled random communication you would expect to be beamed to us from an extra terrestrial lifeform.

Is alun123 our first contact with aliens ?

Or is it just Yoda asking a stupid question ?

English form of the Late Latin Jacomus which was derived from Iakobos, the New Testament Greek form of Ya'aqov (see JACOB). This is the name of two apostles in the New Testament. The first was Saint James the Greater, the apostle John's brother, who was beheaded by Herod Agrippa in the Book of Acts. The second was James the Lesser, son of Alphaeus. Another James (known as James the Just) is also mentioned in the Bible as being the brother of Jesus. Kings of England and Scotland have borne this name. Other famous bearers include the inventor of the steam engine James Watt, the explorer Captain James Cook, and the novelist and poet James Joyce

144636[/snapback]

my name is Jacob whats up? :P

144636[/snapback]

my name is Jacob whats up? :P

144654[/snapback]

Hello James! :o)

Archived