Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Season over

My mistake. Nonetheless, if Pearson had started 24th, his progress would look on that graph a whole deal better.

It's not my graph!!! It doesn't have to support my point - it needs to support Pearson's as that was why it was posted. I agree for what it's worth - but he didn't and it doesn't.

I'm not looking too much into last nights game, heard it was a definite red but we most certainly had our fair share of possession and efforts. Yeah we could have been more clinical but tonight I felt a lot better about the attitude of the team and the urgency.

Hopefully Monday it will be back to winning ways and we battle our way back into them play-off places.

Run out of arguments, then. Gotcha.

Please define by which measure the club hasn't progressed since the previous two managers, Messrs Sousa and Eriksson.

Yeah when he runs out of arguments (and ability to show logic), he resorts to childish immaturity.

Yeah - My mistake. We're definitely making progress.

We are. As the graph shows, we've made progress. We've been consistently higher with Pearson in charge - to make it simpler for you, the red line is almost always above the other 2 coloured lines. The red line represents Pearson, ergo, Pearson has performed better than the previous 2 managers.

Sven got us nowhere near the play-offs (in 12th when he got sacked, that's more than 'give or take a place or two' lol. Other than the bad start, look how high we've been with Pearson in charge.

Once again, I repeat, Pearson-haters just love to be negative.

I can only see more heartbreak for us from now till the end of the season, Barnsley have today dropped from 5th from bottom to 2nd from bottom, so Mondays game for them will be there biggest game of the season, they are going to put everything on the line and be so fired up its untrue. Now who believes this Leicester City team can go there and WIN ???....I'll tell you now not a Fvcking chance in hell. Oh then it's off to Brighton......In Pearson we you trust....Right ????

And have you got a fvcking crystal ball? You with that statement have proved you know fvck all, nothing to do with Pearson, it's just a moronic statement.

And have you got a fvcking crystal ball? You with that statement have proved you know fvck all, nothing to do with Pearson, it's just a moronic statement.

Bluetintedspecs you may lick my ball when we lose at Barnsley....

Archived