Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Season over

Childish and immature response is all you can come back with?

Says more about you than it does me.

It says that your rant made no sense and was littered with personal insults. I refuse to debate with someone so aggressive and lacking in logic - It's pointless.

I've made my point - He's taking the club backwards, he's got 6 points in a quarter of a season. It's indefensible - which is why you have to be so aggressive and insulting - there is no logical argument to make.

I wonder what Manchester City fans said when they were 10 points (or whatever it was) behind Manchester United last season. Bet they were far from 'season over', which it isn't for us anyway, because we've got games against the likes of Palace and Nottingham Forest still to come.

Now im not one for speaking out as my record of post will probably tell, but i am fed up of people constantly being so damn negative. Whenever we lose we get the same posts. Usually i feel just as gutted and depressed as everyone else when we lose however, while we are still in the playoffs and while there are still points to play for i will be optimistic about the rest of the season. Let us not forget that the reason we are still in the playoffs after such an awful run is because we have already accumulated the points from a very good run earlier in the season.

As for tonight's game i can honestly say i have seen something truly inspiring. I was at the match today and saw the team playing out of their skins for 95mins and in my opinion being the better side despite being down to 10men.

I for one would not sack Pearson now or at the end of the season. I think the team is better than ive seen in a long while, additions like Morgan, De Laet, James, Knockaert and Wood have all been excellent and will continue to improve. If we are not up this season then im convinced we will be next if Pearson is still with us.

I'll be at Brighton next week and i for one am optimistically looking forward to it.

Cant be bothered to read all of this but the season is far from over. 7 games left so stand up and continue to support your team and thats to everyone! If we show the same effort we showed tonight in the remaining 7 games then we'll be ok

Effort will only get you so far, as we found out tonight, you need quality to take you to the next level, and we haven`t shown any sign of that for what seems like an awful long time now.

You can do one, too.

Fed up of Pearson-haters acting like it's the end of the world saying 'season over' when it's clearly not. They need to get a fvcking grip. We're 6th, not 6th from bottom or 6 points from safety. How the hell is it season over?!

Can I, thanks.

I have to hope ****ing Forest will beat Brighton or we won't be 6th, that is what the season has come to.

Time to take down your Pearson poster.

So as long as we try hard but fail to string 3 passes together.

So long as we try hard and take 6 points from 30.

So long as we try hard and score 3 in 540 minutes.

You just keep telling yourself it will be okay and it will, it really, really will.

Im not denying our overall form of late is poor but you cant sack a manager everytime things dont go well. The guy has been tasked to get us up and he's still got 21 points left to play for so support him and your team. Im frustrated as much as anyone, believe me but constant moaning and whingeing gets boring

It says that your rant made no sense and was littered with personal insults. I refuse to debate with someone so aggressive and lacking in logic - It's pointless.

I've made my point - He's taking the club backwards, he's got 6 points in a quarter of a season. It's indefensible - which is why you have to be so aggressive and insulting - there is no logical argument to make.

Yes, illogical. Good one. More logic than you've probably ever posted. I did get personal and rarely do so on here, which says how much shit your post was riddled with.

How is he taking the club backwards when we'll probably finish the highest since he last left us? Seems like you've lost all logic on that one, unfortunately for you.

I'm aggressive because of the manner we lost today which was not wholly Pearson's fault. You just love to blame him because your opinion is already made up on him. Clear and simple as that.

Effort will only get you so far, as we found out tonight, you need quality to take you to the next level, and we haven`t shown ant sign of that for what seems like an awful long time now.

I'm not defending the previous 8 games, as they've been unacceptable, but tonight there's only a certain amount of quality you can show with 10 men, effort was our best chance, at we did it well.

He's got more than 6 points in a quarter of a season.

We're in a better position than we have been for the past two years.

Your argument lacks logic, but people still debate with you.

I wonder what Manchester City fans said when they were 10 points (or whatever it was) behind Manchester United last season. Bet they were far from 'season over', which it isn't for us anyway, because we've got games against the likes of Palace and Nottingham Forest still to come.

they said i hope we get into the playoffs of the championship at least. sorry wrong league?

Effort will only get you so far, as we found out tonight, you need quality to take you to the next level, and we haven`t shown ant sign of that for what seems like an awful long time now.

Yes i agree to a point but we had 10 men!! Never easy at this level and you cant ask for anymore from any of them tonight in that sense.

Credit to NP for sticking with 2 up top and risking us getting overran in midfield. Most managers would of gone 1 up front so at least he tried to help us win the game. The goal at the end was a real sucker punch an totally undeserved

Ironic considering we are in our highest place in the table since....... Oh yeah, Nigel Pearson was manager.

Yes, illogical. Good one. More logic than you've probably ever posted. I did get personal and rarely do so on here, which says how much shit your post was riddled with.

How is he taking the club backwards when we'll probably finish the highest since he last left us? Seems like you've lost all logic on that one, unfortunately for you.

I'm aggressive because of the manner we lost today which was not wholly Pearson's fault. You just love to blame him because your opinion is already made up on him. Clear and simple as that.

Argggh so you became insulting and personal but that was my fault. I think you need to look up the word Logic. It's just near Love in the dictionary - unexplainable affection for someone or something - like your Nigey!!!

He's got more than 6 points in a quarter of a season.

We're in a better position than we have been for the past two years.

Your argument lacks logic, but people still debate with you.

Yeah you're right - we need one more game for a quarter of a season. Let's assume we win it. That's 9 points in a quarter of a season ..... a whopping 36 points .... we'd only be ten points adrift at the bottom not 20. My apologies for the inaccuracy.

Argggh so you became insulting and personal but that was my fault. I think you need to look up the word Logic. It's just near Love in the dictionary - unexplainable affection for someone or something - like your Nigey!!!

You still go on about 'logic' but you are yet to show any. Ironic.

Yeah you're right - we need one more game for a quarter of a season. Let's assume we win it. That's 9 points in a quarter of a season ..... a whopping 36 points .... we'd only be ten points adrift at the bottom not 20. My apologies for the inaccuracy.

Sorry, I forgot seasons were played over a quarter of the season, before the points are multiplied by 4. Silly me

No let's not assume, let's look at the specific game and see that we won it.

Even better we could, shock horror, look at the entire season and observe that we're in a position the vast majority would have taken at the start of the season.

Sorry, I forgot seasons were played over a quarter of the season, before the points are multiplied by 4. Silly me

lol

'Logic'

No they're not .... but the most recent past is the best indicator for the future that we have at our disposal. Trying to predict the future is pretty uncertain an activity so extrapolating the recent past is probably as useful a tool as we have. Try it. See if you still back Pearson.

No they're not .... but the most recent past is the best indicator for the future that we have at our disposal. Trying to predict the future is pretty uncertain an activity so extrapolating the recent past is probably as useful a tool as we have. Try it. See if you still back Pearson.

Pretty disappointed that after our 5-match winning streak, I didn't use this theory to propose that we'd win the Champions League in 3 years. :dunno:

Still waiting to see any kind of logic from 5waller5. For someone so obsessed with that specific term, it's amusing to see that they have never applied any themselves...

Maybe you should read my posts. People who are aggressive don't usually listen well so maybe you're not finding it easy. try to take a few deep breaths and maybe a cup of cocoa and then re-read the thread.

Have look at the league table now and the league table 10 games ago. Have a look at the form table. Have a look at the LCFC news and the bizzare loans, signings, press conferences, interviews, substitutions, team selections etc etc etc .....

You may surprise yourself if you try it with an open mind and may start to support LCFC not Nigel Pearson.

Pretty disappointed that after our 5-match winning streak, I didn't use this theory to propose that we'd win the Champions League in 3 years. :dunno:

Weren't you?? Most people on here were!!!

Archived