Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Season over

Pearson will not get us promoted. End of!

Begrudginlgly I have to agree, he had a lucky bounce with the play offs season of 2009-10 in the "momentum season", in his first spell - and quintessentially the right blend of players to achieve that feat of reaching the play offs straight after previous promotion - a feat that has of course since been bettered by both Southampton and Norwich re successive promotions from league one to the Prem.

Not sure what has happened since the Huddersfield FA Cup debacle to be honest, as I can only get up to see a handful of games per season because of where I live these days but whatever the reason for the players dip in form, Pearson has to be held accountable too as he's not helped matters with his previous fall outs with players and some of these said players who he's subsequently loaned out this season (Danns, Beckford et al).

Been over since losing to Huddo in the FA Cup.

No way we can turn around the horendous run of late.

Said it for a while now and unfortunately it looks true...we wont even get in the play offs.

Oh well....hope those who were planning the big celebration at Florist are still going!!???

Who do you support???

LCFC or Nigel Pearson???

I support a steady, sustainable growth of the club rather than acting like an overgrown five year old and constantly demanding we knock everything down and start over.

"BUD I WAN PWEMIER LEAGUE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Well every single result has gone our way today lol

Means fcuk all unless we can get A RESULT ourselves!

Yesterday saw Palace lose and Watford only draw.....results our way....until we fcuked up too!!

Means fcuk all unless we can get A RESULT ourselves!

Yesterday saw Palace lose and Watford only draw.....results our way....until we fcuked up too!!

Haha I know mate, it always happens to us, we never take advantage, a win yesterday would have seen us sitting nicely in 5th right now 3 points being palace.

We have gift wrapped this league to inferior teams, criminal.. I have a lot of sympathy for owners ,they have done eveything asked of them and more, new pitch's, new training ground, trips abroad, etc etc... the lot.. some people need to have a good look in the dressing room mirror...

Need to win Monday then beat Brighton at there place on Sat cant believe how many points we have dropped to lower teams We dont have an easy run it would hate to go to the Shitty Ground on 4th May needing a point

Seems like every club is doing there upmost NOT to get in the Play Offs!!! :sweating:

We're all as shite as each other at some point!!

Been over since losing to Huddo in the FA Cup.

No way we can turn around the horendous run of late.

Said it for a while now and unfortunately it looks true...we wont even get in the play offs.

Oh well....hope those who were planning the big celebration at Florist are still going!!???

I wholeheartedly agree. After the Huddersfield defeat, our season was clearly over. :dunno:

I support a steady, sustainable growth of the club rather than acting like an overgrown five year old and constantly demanding we knock everything down and start over.

Not really sure why wanting success is likened to being a baby. I'd like sustainable success too - which is why I can't wait for Pearson to get sacked.

Need to win Monday then beat Brighton at there place on Sat cant believe how many points we have dropped to lower teams We dont have an easy run it would hate to go to the Shitty Ground on 4th May needing a point

I can only see more heartbreak for us from now till the end of the season, Barnsley have today dropped from 5th from bottom to 2nd from bottom, so Mondays game for them will be there biggest game of the season, they are going to put everything on the line and be so fired up its untrue. Now who believes this Leicester City team can go there and WIN ???....I'll tell you now not a Fvcking chance in hell. Oh then it's off to Brighton......In Pearson we you trust....Right ????

Not really sure why wanting success is likened to being a baby. I'd like sustainable success too - which is why I can't wait for Pearson to get sacked.

Like last time we tried something else you mean? Aside from our abysmal start, we've been above where we were last time at every stage in the previous two seasons. We were 12th this time under Sven. Afraid of progress?

Would you prefer our owners were like the Venkys?

Blackburn and Wolves are two clubs who have better players than we do, they chop and changed their managers, and lets look at where they are this season?

How about Bolton, they chop and change at will and now they are keeping one lad, they are picking up some form.

Get it in to you heads, clubs lose football matches. If we don't go up this year, then so be it. I am not going to start stamping my feet and screaming for the manager to be sacked because I didn't get my own way.

It's been absolute shite for 2 months now, but we still have it very much in our own hands to get back into the Play Offs.

We have to play those around us and historically we are always better against the better teams who like to play football.

We have to get behind the team and the manager (even if you hate them all 5waller5) because being negative will achieve nothing. Sacking Pearson now will achieve nothing. As hard as it is, just try and be positive until after the last game of the season.

By the way, I did put £10 on Barnsley 2 - 1 Leicester, so sods laws suggests we'll win. (or lose 1-0 or draw :P)

But I wanna keep Mr badger pwwwease!!!!

RB800-badger-p.jpg

Archived