Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Season over

Sacking Pearson now would be pointless but I don't think we'll make the play-offs after tonight.

We travel to Barnsley without our captain and POTS so far; must play Brighton, Forest and Palace away and Watford at home.

It's not going to happen, devastating really.

Sacking Pearson now would be pointless but I don't think we'll make the play-offs after tonight.

We travel to Barnsley without our captain and POTS so far; must play Brighton, Forest and Palace away and Watford at home.

It's not going to happen, devastating really.

If we're not going to make the playoffs he should go now and give the new manager a chance of sussing who to keep before the summer transfer window.

I see your point Hackers, but who are we going to bring in?

The only unemployed manager I'd have been happy to take on was Nigel Adkins, and he's now at the Madejski.

Who else is there out there?

Roy Keane? Paolo di Canio? Iain Dowie? Michael Appleton?

The only one I'd want anywhere near us is Roberto di Matteo, but he'd surely hold out for a Premiership job.

We still have to play eveyone around us, how the **** is the season over?!?

Answered your own question there.

It'd be great to think we could get three points at Brighton, Palace and Forest; but on current form it'd be an achievement to get three points from all those games combined, never mind three at each!

I see your point Hackers, but who are we going to bring in?

The only unemployed manager I'd have been happy to take on was Nigel Adkins, and he's now at the Madejski.

Who else is there out there?

Roy Keane? Paolo di Canio? Iain Dowie? Michael Appleton?

The only one I'd want anywhere near us is Roberto di Matteo, but he'd surely hold out for a Premiership job.

Should have sacked Coco 2 weeks ago and got Adkins, I think it's probably too late to make any difference to this season but I'd sack him anyway as I think he's destroying any confidence our players have.

RDM may have an outside chance of getting us promoted, offer him a huge bonus for promotion and he may be managing a premier team next season.

6 points from 30, 3 goals in 540 minutes and still people are defending him, I just don't see why anymore.

Should have sacked Coco 2 weeks ago and got Adkins, I think it's probably too late to make any difference to this season but I'd sack him anyway as I think he's destroying any confidence our players have.

RDM may have an outside chance of getting us promoted, offer him a huge bonus for promotion and he may be managing a premier team next season.

6 points from 30, 3 goals in 540 minutes and still people are defending him, I just don't see why anymore.

If Pearson gets sacked, it has to be RDM. We'd have to offer him some serious dough however.

Champions League winner to struggling Championship side is going to be a much tougher sell than 200 B&H for 1,000 baht.

Brian McDermott anyone? free managerial agent and crucially has won the title at this level! and is far more likely to come here than Di Matteo who will probably hold out for the Everton job when David Moyes leaves them imo.

Brian McDermott anyone? free managerial agent and crucially has won the title at this level! and is far more likely to come here than Di Matteo who will probably hold out for the Everton job when David Moyes leaves them imo.

took 3 seasons.

we sack NP after failing to do it after 1.

If Pearson gets sacked, it has to be RDM. We'd have to offer him some serious dough however.

Champions League winner to struggling Championship side is going to be a much tougher sell than 200 B&H for 1,000 baht.

Next season will be very tough as the 3 teams who come down will do better than the 3 this season. Offer him a fortune for promotion, if it doesn't work it won't cost, if it does we don't need to worry about ffp.

We could probably offer him more than Everton could next season.

Archived