Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Stuart Attwell

Haha!

He didn't jump into it and it wasn't that high. It was mis-timed - that doesn't mean he wasn't in control of his actions, he just got the timing wrong.

I can't argue with Atwell on any of the big calls. The one potential match-changer he did get wrong was not booking Trotter for kicking the ball away moments before the yellow card, but in isolation it wasn't a big incident.

Fair comment..... :thumbup:

I was not at the game but watched on TV. To me it was a clear 'foul with intent'.

Whether that 'intent' was to intimidate or cause actual bodily harm is perhaps open to debate but I thought that in isolation, or as part of a deliberate physical response (by Millwall as a whole) to our increasing dominance, it was worthy of a straight red.

When you take into account the 'judgement call' made on Morgan's tackle then applying the same standard to Trotter's, the Red should have been nailed on......... :(

Trotter's leg breaker (over the ball height) should have been a red, as for Morgan's red he was the last man but the foul itself was very soft. There was no trip, I think the fall was more to do with the other player being weak if anything.

Think a few people have mentioned that Attwell is renowned for fvcking up badly...that phantom goal probably the worst. But I don't think anyone's mentioned that this is the same **** who was bullied by Roy Keane into continuing to play in about 8ft of snow!

Wasn't the referee Clattenburg for that game?

Why is this moron allowed to ref? He makes mistake after mistake, costing teams valuable points.

Gave a soft sending off after Hulse slipped in the 2nd minute, missed a potential leg breaking two footed tackle by Trotter on Schlupp and missed a blatant Henry-esq handball in the build up to their goal. Hope the c*nt from "Warwickshire" aka Coventry gets what's coming to him one day, especially if this has cost us a play off place. :@ :@ :@

So you really believe Morgan should not have been sent off, eh? You obviously don't understand the rules of the game, or is it just sour grapes?

Archived