Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wakeyred

An opinion from a Barnsley fan

Hi,

Not here to gloat (I have posted when you've beaten us before), just wanted to say that it's no exaggeration to say Barnsley should have been 5 or 6 up by 10 minutes into the second half. After that you came into the game and were unlucky not to score, but before that I thought you were terrible. I think Peason has lost the dressing room looking at the way the players wandered around in that first half, most looked like they didn't care to me and I feel sorry for the Leicester fans who made the trip to see a bunch of players who CBA. One of the worse displays I've seen in a long time from a visiting side.

There's no shame in losing to Barnsley btw, we would be top of the league on form since we got rid of our useless manager, but if I was a Leicester fan I'd be calling for Peason's head.

I expected you to beat us around 5-0, I said it during the game. Your forwards were too strong for our defence, just like your midfield was better than our midfield. I think 2-0 flattered us, because it could, and should, have been 3 or 4... Two goals ruled out and a missed penalty says it all.

Hi,

Not here to gloat (I have posted when you've beaten us before), just wanted to say that it's no exaggeration to say Barnsley should have been 5 or 6 up by 10 minutes into the second half. After that you came into the game and were unlucky not to score, but before that I thought you were terrible. I think Peason has lost the dressing room looking at the way the players wandered around in that first half, most looked like they didn't care to me and I feel sorry for the Leicester fans who made the trip to see a bunch of players who CBA. One of the worse displays I've seen in a long time from a visiting side.

There's no shame in losing to Barnsley btw, we would be top of the league on form since we got rid of our useless manager, but if I was a Leicester fan I'd be calling for Peason's head.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Hi,

:thumbup: The best team won!!

Hi,

Good luck for the rest of the season.

No arguments from us. The better team on the day won which I acceptable, what's unacceptable is the lack of fight we are showing!

Good luck for your remaining games, would like you to stay up. (6 easy points for us next season) lol;)

Archived