Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

play off spot still very much attainable

The only way for LCFC to get to the play-offs is by winning their own games and not relying on others to come unstuck and on current form you can forget all about it and accept a position of mediocrity in mid-table. What an absolute travesty when so much has been spent and so much promised.

Maybe the current run is tactical.

If we had finished 3rd or 4th then we would be disappointed not to have gone up automatically.

If instead we scrape into 6th place on the last day, then we carry the high of making it at the last minute into the game. Statistically, 6th place most often wins the playoffs.

So don't worry...it's all taken care of.

Going to look at the situation with an optimistic view...

Even if Brighton win tomorrow night, we're three points behind 6th place (which will be Forest). Considering we've still got to play the four current teams in the play-off places (Watford, Palace, Forest and Brighton) then being able to pick up points off some/all of those could still mean we're in with a shout.

Going to look at the situation with an optimistic view...

Even if Brighton win tomorrow night, we're three points behind 6th place (which will be Forest). Considering we've still got to play the four current teams in the play-off places (Watford, Palace, Forest and Brighton) then being able to pick up points off some/all of those could still mean we're in with a shout.

Take your pants off for me

Well earlier in the season against middlesbrough away I think they were discussing his Job and told him win or your out and they apparently have a meeting and the start of each month and might tell him for Brighton win our your out and Middlesbrough is a hard place to win so let's hope we do the same on Saturday. FOXES NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!

Well earlier in the season against middlesbrough away I think they were discussing his Job and told him win or your out and they apparently have a meeting and the start of each month and might tell him for Brighton win our your out and Middlesbrough is a hard place to win so let's hope we do the same on Saturday. FOXES NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!

I'm scared for the game Saturday :(

Oh and my name is better than yours! :P

• 2 weeks later...

so i started this thread 3 weeks ago and now with a win and every team losing tonight were back in the play off im telling ya its gonna be us and forest last game of season for play off spot

We are playing better football over the past 3 games, could have easily had wins over both Brighton and Birmingham as well. Good to see us in the play-offs and I certainly feel we can stay there now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived