Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I blame Wellens

Censorship on foxestalk

Rather than locking the thread - how about deleting and banning every half sharp cvnt who now infest this forum and have turned it from comedy greatness into a steaming pile of one cup without the two girls?

If this is such a "naff" forum why does the author of this topic waste their and our precious time?!!

Control your mouth and fingers and you won't get censored, simple really. I put it down to a lack of education and an inability to control what is said.

Rather than locking the thread - how about deleting and banning every half sharp cvnt who now infest this forum and have turned it from comedy greatness into a steaming pile of one cup without the two girls?

Yes please adolf

CENSORSHIP!!!!

tumblr_kykqm7DWYE1qzw0uno1_500.jpg

Because there aren't enough hours in the day.

Be careful what you wish for . :thumbup::D

If this is such a "naff" forum why does the author of this topic waste their and our precious time?!![/

Control your mouth and fingers and you won't get censored, simple really. I put it down to a lack of education and an inability to control what is said.

By saying "control your mouth and fingers" do you mean only post what you like???

I am sure you aren't insinuating that I may have used crude language, in case you are, may I assure you I didn't.

Censorship should surely be reserved simply for racist or homophobic threads or language that is deemed offensive, simply censoring because you don't like the topic is surely close to fascism ?

Because there aren't enough hours in the day.

I can solve this.

Form the circle, chant the vows and I will return.

Mwuhahahahahahahahaha

I bet I still have the record for deleted posts.

If this is such a "naff" forum why does the author of this topic waste their and our precious time?!!

Apologies I was poorly educated and I do find it difficult to control my opinions sir

I was complaining earlier about posts being deleted and threads being locked......it seems daft to me, if its a crap thread or post it will die on its own, no need for censorship.

:nono:

I used to get banned all the while when I first joined for swearing at people and, I quote, 'making the same point too many times'.

Now I do exactly the same but never get banned lol

Mark must have warmed to me, or maybe he always hated Wellens too :whistle:

By saying "control your mouth and fingers" do you mean only post what you like???

I am sure you aren't insinuating that I may have used crude language, in case you are, may I assure you I didn't.

Censorship should surely be reserved simply for racist or homophobic threads or language that is deemed offensive, simply censoring because you don't like the topic is surely close to fascism ?

If we censored all that we'd have no threads left.

no doubt, sister

Bwahahahahahaha - but you can't, can you? You just can't ignore me you feeble ****. You want my throbbing member pulsating inbetween your buttocks, probing your sphincter.

****ing riot. lol

The good old days shall never return!

Bwahahahahahaha - but you can't, can you? You just can't ignore me you feeble ****. You want my throbbing member pulsating inbetween your buttocks, probing your sphincter.

****ing riot. lol

Half Sharp half sharp HALF SHARP OH GOD PLEASE KILL ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO USE THE PHRASE HALF SHARP!!!!!!!!!

Half Sharp half sharp HALF SHARP OH GOD PLEASE KILL ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO USE THE PHRASE HALF SHARP!!!!!!!!!

Don't let God kill you, someone has to serve people and it may at least me the most limited within society such as you...erm, assuming you aren't now a scrounging dole-claiming shitter.

Archived