Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I blame Wellens

Censorship on foxestalk

Been banned as ash17lcfc in the past. Even though I was popular and had many messages of support from senior members of the forum. I got banned last week for daring to have ago at Pearson and saying he'll get sacked. Senior people backed me up because I believe people want me on here. Im the people's fan.

Been banned as ash17lcfc in the past. Even though I was popular and had many messages of support from senior members of the forum. I got banned last week for daring to have ago at Pearson and saying he'll get sacked. Senior people backed me up because I believe people want me on here. Im the people's fan.

lol

You and ibbosuk were something else

What happened to Screnchel?

if you dont want to give uip your own time, or money.. yet moan about people that do...

quit moaning!

Fantastic!!!

Quit moaning!!! This is a football forum, moaning goes alongside,

Rubbish predictions

Blind optimism

Slagging off Forest/Cov/ Derby

Etc

What are you saying about my size!!

It's bad enough when 3000 Everton fans sing "you fat Bastard" without fellow city fans saying it.

The site police won't let me fight my own battle, they've stopped me starting a new topic twice and then took off someone else's post about me being censored!!!!

Help!!! I'm innocent!!

Do the Mods not know you played in the same team as Gary Lineker ?

Basically it appears you have to be liked by the 'clique'

They know who they are!!!

By the way, Rugby is even worse than City's first half performance today!!!

Don't agree. I'm not liked by anyone so not in any sort of clique. If anything it's a wonder they still let me post. Stck with it :thumbup:

Freedom of speech and to type what you like! All of the members I've been on here for years never had a problem! Are the ones with the problem!!

FREE WELLER IN TIGHTS NOW! PEARSON OUT HE'S THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE BANNED AND EXILED FROM ALL THINGS LCFC

Got banned for 24 hours for not towing the psrty line - be careful kids, I think Niges Mrs is a moderator

Not unless someone forget to tell me I'd got hitched. :dunno:

Archived