Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Albeano

Gilbert

Hes shit coz my argyle supporter m8 said so.

To be fair i wud much rather have tony capaldi on board.

If you look at the game against Argyle last season at home, you would see that the crosses forboth of our goals came from they're left hand side, due to Gilberts inenp capabilites as a left back.

144570[/snapback]

Would you also rather have your "argyle supporter m8" as Manager rather than CL. :rolleyes:

144570[/snapback]

Your either a argyle fan whos depressed weve stole your best player, or ya mate is.

I`d like this negative thread removed, and when we see him play, put one up to show how good he is, because CL doesnt bring in rubbish.

144570[/snapback]

Your either a argyle fan whos depressed weve stole your best player, or ya mate is.

I`d like this negative thread removed, and when we see him play, put one up to show how good he is, because CL doesnt bring in rubbish.

144587[/snapback]

I think leaving it live is the way to go. fellow posters will be able to make their own minds up about how thoughtful, intelligent, literate and understanding Albeano is ;) , they will also see that this forum allows for freedom of expression and tries to keep censorship to a minimum. It's called win/win :P

Post on Albeano :D

It amazes me how people on this forum judge players without even seeing them play properly...

144635[/snapback]

I was going to post the same thing! :o

To be fair i wud much rather have tony capaldi on board.

If you look at the game against Argyle last season at home, you would see that the crosses forboth of our goals came from they're left hand side, due to Gilberts inenp capabilites as a left back.

144570[/snapback]

Would you jump in a fire "coz your argyle m8 said so" ??????

:mad:

It amazes me how people on this forum judge players without even seeing them play properly...

144635[/snapback]

I have little doubt about CL and his staff being able to mould the lad into a decent defender...defending is Levein's lifeblood and he's admitted the player is only the raw material as yet.

I'm much more concerned about the manager's ability to sign anyone worthwhile for the striking roles and the coaching staff's ability to improve them when they get here.

There are three or four players among our first team squad who are categorically not good enough and who need to be replaced quickly (I don't particularly want to name em because they still need support while they're here).

But, that's a damn sight better than this time last year under Mickey Adams when threequarters of the squad were pretty limited.

Levein has done well so far, in fact done very well considering the mess we weere in when he arrived. He'll need more time but he also needs to be ruthless.

144635[/snapback]

I have little doubt about CL and his staff being able to mould the lad into a decent defender...defending is Levein's lifeblood and he's admitted the player is only the raw material as yet.

I'm much more concerned about the manager's ability to sign anyone worthwhile for the striking roles and the coaching staff's ability to improve them when they get here.

There are three or four players among our first team squad who are categorically not good enough and who need to be replaced quickly (I don't particularly want to name em because they still need support while they're here).

But, that's a damn sight better than this time last year under Mickey Adams when threequarters of the squad were pretty limited.

Levein has done well so far, in fact done very well considering the mess we weere in when he arrived. He'll need more time but he also needs to be ruthless.

144896[/snapback]

You wait until Connolly starts getting ball after ball put through to him from de Vries. Plus we are signing a new striker.

Chill winston.

144570[/snapback]

144587[/snapback]

i wouldn't say he was our best player, but a good one, he didn't have too great a season alst year but he has bags of potential and can be a good signing for you, but not our best player <_<

A young international player with 88 Plymouth caps to his name over a 2 season period - If he wasn't good enough why did he play all those games ?

Give the guy a chance !

the pafc web doesnt paint Gilbert the Filbert in a good light saying the player confirmed his future lay elsewhere !

all of you lot are so gay i live in plymouth and i seen capaldi play 4 argyle against saltash utd and he was class and gilbert was shit

145700[/snapback]

Its good to know that you think we are going to take someone seriously who has to resort to calling all the board members gay because they don't like what he has to say.

all of you lot are so gay i live in plymouth and i seen capaldi play 4 argyle against saltash utd and he was class and gilbert was shit

145700[/snapback]

what an excellent post - your insight is invaluable to us...

Archived