Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scinnell

We can still do this..

Run In

• Bolton
  • Palace
  • Watford
  • Forest

Draw a line over everything that has happened, we hold a big say in the play offs. Win all four and we are guaranteed 6th place. Get behind the team COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!

Is it really as simple as drawing a line over it?

TBH the way we have been in freefall is what's most alarming and worrying to me, regardless of if we manage to turn it around or not surely we can't just ignore the fact we have struggled so badly, although it seems many are happy to sweep it under the carpet.

This bunch of players have not got the heart or bottle to win four big games

Make wrong choices at important times in games

Really hope I am wrong but don't think I will be

This 100% The OP is clearly deluded.

This bunch of players have not got the heart or bottle to win four big games

Make wrong choices at important times in games

Really hope I am wrong but don't think I will be

Looks unlikely. They've bottled it since Huddersfield, highly unlikely we will win all four games but like you said, hope were wrong.

Football is a funny ol' game. Anything can happen.

Run In

• Bolton
  • Palace
  • Watford
  • Forest

Draw a line over everything that has happened, we hold a big say in the play offs. Win all four and we are guaranteed 6th place. Get behind the team COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!

I really hope so. Gutted about Friday after such a promising performance. Seeing the heartbreak on the players faces showed how much they care.

We won't win all 4!

Fact

OP didn't say we would, just that if we did we would be 6th. That is fact. What you said isn't a fact.

This 100% The OP is clearly deluded.

Or optimistic? Why should we be when there is still a mathematical chance of getting into the playoffs? I'll be as gutted as everyone else when there is no chance but there still is. Albeit a VERY slim one.

Oh well, if they do bottle it again at least they can look forward to being worshipped as heroes by us all once again next season, and all their unprofessionalism over the last few months will be forgotten as they will surely do the business next season as long as Pearson is replaced by whichever mastermind is out of work at the time.

I hope we do....as much as, if not more than, any other fan there.

We're capable, we're in a position to also. The major problem lies with whether or not we're prepared to. The last 2 games we've played we've looked very much prepared to.....but the 10 before that not so much.

Architects of our own demise we're now in a position where we NEED results not where we would PREFER them.

It'll take some mettle to dig in and get into the playoffs. IF.....IF we do this then we'll be in such a great position going into the play-offs....but therein lies the problem, it's a big ****ing if and one that I'm not sure that we're capable of.

Supposing I was in charge of the team I'd make it pointedly obvious to the players that what we want, no...what we NEED, are the attitudes of Paul Scholes, Charlie Adam, Ryan Giggs and Tony Adams : Chin Up, Head Down, Results are the pay-off.

Whether or not the current crop can get with that is another matter.

Its too late to sack Pearson and have any benefit for this season now - so lets just let that go.

The players we have are capable of winning those four games

This league is a shambles, with anyone capable of beating anyone.

while its possible... i think we can do it.

Where there is life, there is hope.

Archived