Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststand68

Bye Bye Pearson

Nearly half a season of utter failure will come to and end today, and also hopefully that miserable b#stard's tenure at Lcfc.

Pearson you have been a cvnt of the highest order. The only thing you will be remembered for is treating people with contempt in you sour faced interviews.

I bet the players, Ian Stringer, and a good percentage of the fans will be saying good riddance to you.

Humiliation of the highest order today. Well done Nige, well done.

1 pathetic point per game since feb and we'd be looking forward to Forest missing out right now. How anybody can want Pearson to be an employee of this club after 2.45 today I dont know. It's a game of opinions though and for 90 mins we need to support the team. After that I think it's going to be fun on here!

This is Leicester we're talking about. When was the last time we won a big game or succeeded at anything? We have to rely on a poxy Holloway Blackpool team to beat Bolton too. What kind of dream world do you live in if you think Leicester will make the play offs?

Any chance he might be sacked at half time?  :angry:

Sounds like we started badly. Basically Pearson has turned us into the laughing stock of the championship.

**** off you miserable, miserable bastards.

Guest glasgowfox

WHERE ARE YOU??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Looking forward to another season of Pearson and his fine young squad, who will be all the better for a years experience and couple of extra players for depth.

Congratulations Nigel, continue the good work.

I just put across my views. If people are retarded enough to believe that we'll make it that's up to them.

I don't think many believe we will, only that we can. How do you even enjoy football with that miserable-fvck attitude that you have? It's dismal.

Go and support Forest, they deserve you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived