Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststand68

Bye Bye Pearson

Yeah pearsons missed both interceptions for both goals! He has to go then! His fault completely!

Oh and he shouldve put those chances away too....oh yeah he can't control that! He controls the tactics and I think we've controlled the right areas of the pitch and closed them well.

So go support Man U, there's a good chap!

Knee, jerk!

NP has built a team of young players which has shown it can compete with anyone in this division. Unfortunately in a complete loss of form and now some fragile defence appears to maybe have cost us this season. Under NP next season though I'm 100% certain we'd be going up.

Just hope he gets the chance.

Should never of been in this position ! Good riddance as far as I'm concerned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cock!

We were playing really well in one of the best games for ages with 2 quality teams going at it

1 piece of bad defending saw us concede, then a player hits a once in a lifetime rocket

Not a lot you can do about it.

If you're only here for the 'glory'... good riddance

To be fair guys, the vast majority of us who have seen us play regularly this season ought to have essentially written the game off as soon as we went 1-0 down. If my memory serves me correctly we have only come from one goal down to win this season once. As far as I'm concerned, that's not good enough. Yes the second goal was a wonder strike but this was a must win game and as soon as we went one down that was it for me. I'm a huge supporter Pearson but something has got to change. Please prove me wrong and make me look a twat Leicester.

Archived