Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Championship next season - things to look forward to...

Haha okay. I see what you mean. I thought this thread was the annual "reasons this league is better than the Prem", hence the "we'll win more, it's cheaper, we won't get battered most weeks etc", and I thought you were trying to say we'd win more games if we'd have gone up, or that the Championship wouldn't be cheaper than the Premier League.

You do still regularly say some mongish things just to have a different opinion, though.

I'm glad we cleared that up then.

Also I appologise for having a different opinion, but i'm not going to change, I will say things how I see them.

I dont dream of the premiership,so this morning im not that down.23 aways games again next season will do for me.Football to me is not just what happens on the picth,its about the day,finding a pub close to where ever were playing,standing right at the back of a tin pot ground.I dont think I would look forward to it any more in the Hollywood league.Im happy just to follow my team,I work hard all week and its just a way to enjoy my free time.Were Leicester City and will always be moaning about something,and I kinda like that.

Roberts Mancini being sacked by Man City and coming to his English spiritual home and leading us to an unbeaten season as champions. That's after me winning the euro millions and hell freezing over!

Bournemouth away in the sunshine will be one good positive though.

1) Man United

2) Chelsea

3) Man City

4) Arsenal

5) Newcastle

6) Liverpool

7) Spurs

What's that phrase again? Something about counting your chickens before they've hatched?!

I do hope you'll come back and visit us if you're still in the Championship.

1) Winning more games

2) ...at home on Saturdays?

3) Cheaper prices

4) Bournemouth away in August

5) Games against Forest and Derby

6) No Cardiff away.

7) London away games - QPR, Palace, Millwall

4 to 7 are fair points but I'm not sure the first 3 will be true.

I'm not looking forward to another season in the Championship.

It has more than its fair share of shit away days, moronic fans (Hello Watford), bogey sides (Hello Millwall), and games moved all over the place for Sky.

I can guarantee we'll get Blackpool and Bournemouth away on a Tuesday night in February or something.

On the plus side, we should have a reasonably good season next time out. We've a young side that can only improve and are capable of playing good football, as seen by the demolitions of Ipswich, Huddersfield and Bristol City earlier in the season.

Oh, and we have no trips to Cardiff or Coventry next season. Reading will be back though. :(

Archived