Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Championship next season - things to look forward to...

1) Winning more games

2) ...at home on Saturdays?

3) Cheaper prices

4) Bournemouth away in August

5) Games against Forest and Derby

6) No Cardiff away.

7) London away games - QPR, Palace, Millwall

1) Winning more games - Will we? For sure?

2) ...at home on Saturdays? - Why makes you think it'll be any different to this season?

3) Cheaper prices - Will they? The club want £100 more than I payed last year for me to renew my ST.

4) Bournemouth away in August - Hopefully it'll be in August (Or May last game).

5) Games against Forest and Derby - True.

6) No Cardiff away. - True.

7) London away games - QPR, Palace, Millwall - They'll probably midweek games or moved for TV anyway.

1) Winning more games - Will we? For sure?

2) ...at home on Saturdays? - Why makes you think it'll be any different to this season?

3) Cheaper prices - Will they? The club want £100 more than I payed last year for me to renew my ST.

4) Bournemouth away in August - Hopefully it'll be in August (Or May last game).

5) Games against Forest and Derby - True.

6) No Cardiff away. - True.

7) London away games - QPR, Palace, Millwall - They'll probably midweek games or moved for TV anyway.

I'd love to have your postive outlook on life lol

8 - Terrace away if Posh stay up or Brentford/Yeovil come up - Nope, If Posh stay up they have to remove the terrace and we're talking if as far as Brentford/Yeovil are concerned.

Sorry to be pissing on everyones fire like.

I'd love to have your postive outlook on life lol

Or real, perhaps.

Good increase in games options for me next year being at Bournemouth Uni. I can honestly say that if this year looked easy- next year is starting to look even easier. Even though Bournemouth have done well in League 1, they'd get slapped every week by teams in the Championship. They have a couple of Championship quality players, but they'll have to invest ALOT.

1) Will probably be the first time I have a full season ticket at the club

2) Lots of southern away games including: QPR, Reading, Bournemouth, Millwall, Charlton, possibly Brentford, possibly Yeovil and two of: Palace, Brighton and Watford

3) Being in 2nd place at the start of next February and not choking massively this time :D

I'm not bothered much by when we play our football matches. Friday nights or Sat afternoons.. Well I'd rather have the latter but I'm not that bothered, at least not as bothered as some are.

What I'd like to see next season is the introduction of a young manager with fresh ideas on the game, with a different outlook. Someone who likes to keep the ball on the floor and a team that creates genuine chances.

I finally don't believe we will get this with Pearson. He's too predictable. He has not, all season, been able to sort out a team that can win matches away from home. He has not shown the ability to change things when we are in trouble.

The main reason for me watching football is to be excited.. To be able to watch a passage of play and to think that it was really good.. Real quality at this level.

We've not seen that for far too long and I don't think it's gonna come under Pearson anymore. I'm sad to concede this, but I think it's time for a real change of direction for the club.

The players have shown they can play football the right way but if the manager is regimental and doesn't allow these players to express there footballing ability then obviously results won't be forthcoming.

We just need a manager that can make that transition whoever he may be I hope he delivers.

1) Winning more games - Will we? For sure? - Yes, obviously we'll win more games in this league.

3) Cheaper prices - Will they? The club want £100 more than I payed last year for me to renew my ST. - Yes, obviously this league is cheaper than the one above.

Are you stupid? Or do you just like saying the opposite to everyone else to try and look cool or cause a bit of controversy?

Are you stupid? Or do you just like saying the opposite to everyone else to try and look cool or cause a bit of controversy?

Maybe abit of both, Maybe just an opinion.

The two points you have raised from my post, let me explain.

'Winning more games' - Will we? Really? For sure? We might, we might not, I hope we do, but how do you explain this one? We don't know what manager or what players we will have, He is saying we'll win more games, I am mearly questioning it and asking why he thinks this.

As for 'cheaper tickets' - Well I don't think I need to explain this one as I already did in my original post, but how? They are asking me for £100 more than last year, how that works out cheaper I don't know.

I am basing it on this Championship season compared to the next Championship season.

Villa away?

Hope they come down. Would be a good away day, and I have only been once (03/04).

I would love this, absoloutely love it.

Is that better for you ScouseFox?

Do you understand why I have said that? Because it's my opinion, I agree with what someone has posted, If I don't agree with something i'm not going to sit there and agree with it anyway to please someone, I'm going to question it, it's called debate, it's the idea of the forum.

For the avoidance of any doubt, I should have explicitly said in relation to the Premiership, but I thought that was pretty clear anyway. Cheer up, Matt.

Another advantage to not going up this season is now 2014 will be the perfect year of football for us Foxes fans. 130th Anniversary year marked by winning the Championship, a lovely World Cup to occupy the summer, and then a PL campaign after that. Lovely!

Maybe abit of both, Maybe just an opinion.

The two points you have raised from my post, let me explain.

'Winning more games' - Will we? Really? For sure? We might, we might not, I hope we do, but how do you explain this one? We don't know what manager or what players we will have, He is saying we'll win more games, I am mearly questioning it and asking why he thinks this.

As for 'cheaper tickets' - Well I don't think I need to explain this one as I already did in my original post, but how? They are asking me for £100 more than last year, how that works out cheaper I don't know.

I am basing it on this Championship season compared to the next Championship season.

I would love this, absoloutely love it.

Is that better for you ScouseFox?

Do you understand why I have said that? Because it's my opinion, I agree with what someone has posted, If I don't agree with something i'm not going to sit there and agree with it anyway to please someone, I'm going to question it, it's called debate, it's the idea of the forum.

i was £120 for my half season ticket last season, im now £160 for a full one.

hopefully playing my second club Yeovil which will be great..... away games at poor clubs likes Palace, Peterborough ect.... which i always like.

Oh yeah that poor club that are 2 points ahead of us in 5th, 2 places above us who look to be making the playoffs? If you consider them poor and we are worse of than them what does that make us?

Haha okay. I see what you mean. I thought this thread was the annual "reasons this league is better than the Prem", hence the "we'll win more, it's cheaper, we won't get battered most weeks etc", and I thought you were trying to say we'd win more games if we'd have gone up, or that the Championship wouldn't be cheaper than the Premier League.

You do still regularly say some mongish things just to have a different opinion, though.

Archived