Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
youglan

king power as got two rugby world cup matches in 2015

Who give as a ****

God knows what state the pitch will be in after 3 games

There's a rugby ground down the road for those who were too fat to play football at school

Oh fvck off.

Brief BBC1 lunchtime local news feature from the Kung Po.

Featured brief interviews with Mayor Soulsby and the ever-delectable Susan Whelan, who pouted, arched and preened in the most deliciously flirtatious manner, elegant yet sensual, like a Siamese cat on heat (quite appropriately, given the identity of her employers). She'd also clearly done her research as she knew that there was some Argentinian playing for Tigers....brains and sensuality, who could ask for finer leadership?!

Seriously something to do with the size of the pitch at welford rd few yards short of the world cup 'template'apparently and positions for tv cameras not good.Bit of a blow for the rugby side of the city but glad to help when required

Who give as a ****

God knows what state the pitch will be in after 3 games

There's a rugby ground down the road for those who were too fat to play football at school

and that are now all hench as **** and would crush your little mind..

Will be known as.

'The Leicester City Stadium' during the tournament.

I like that.

I'd like it like that all the time (while understanding the financial reasons why it can no longer happen).

Any idea whether it is because the egg-chasers don't want to be associated with King Power/sponsors in general, or that King Power don't want to pay to be associated with egg-chasing?

Guest MattP

I'd like it like that all the time (while understanding the financial reasons why it can no longer happen).

Any idea whether it is because the egg-chasers don't want to be associated with King Power/sponsors in general, or that King Power don't want to pay to be associated with egg-chasing?

Not 100% but judging by the names they have been given I'm presuming any sponsorship not associated with the tournament is not allowed.

Rugby World Cup 2015 Match Venues and Host Cities...

1. Brighton Community Stadium, Brighton & Hove – 30,750

2. Manchester City Stadium, Manchester – 47,800

3. Elland Road, Leeds – 37,914

4. Kingsholm Stadium, Gloucester – 16,115

5. Leicester City Stadium, Leicester – 32,312

6. Millennium Stadium, Cardiff – 74,154

7. Olympic Stadium, London – 54,000

8. Sandy Park, Exeter – 12,300

9. Stadiummk, Milton Keynes – 30,717

10. St James’ Park, Newcastle- 52,409

11. Twickenham Stadium, London - 81,605

12. Villa Park, Birmingham – 42,785

13. Wembley Stadium, London – 90,256

Not 100% but judging by the names they have been given I'm presuming any sponsorship not associated with the tournament is not allowed.

Yes, looks like you're right, judging from that list. The tournament sponsors seem to be Heineken, Land Rover & Société Générale.

Presumably they can be charged more for an exclusive promotional message: "Get all your cash out of your French bank, get tanked up on crap Dutch lager and drive off in your people carrier!"

They're as tainted and impure as the round-ball game now.

the Africa team could be one of 4 kenya madagascar uganda zimbabwe and usa as the America team dont know about the euro bit plus we got tonga and argentina as well in the city lol should be fun

The 'Leicester City Stadium' will look like the 'City of Coventry Stadium' during the Olympics.

The had all signage covered up with black sheets and even the windows on the club shop - showing Covs new kit had the kit sponsors covered up too. Usually with big tournaments only the headline sponsors are allowed anywhere near the grounds.

When I worked at the KP during the Tigers matches he had to hide all of the usual catering supplies and replace them with Heineken etc.

This happens during the Football World Cup and Olympics. Only official sponsors can be used for any kind of naming rights during the tournament. Hence, the Ricoh was known as The City of Coventry Stadium, and the O2 Arena became the North Greenwich Arena.

Archived