Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Forest Scoreline prediction AND Bolton v Blackpool Scoreline Prediction

Every single thing about this fixture just points to hopes being shot down.

In a really weird way, I'm not actually arsed about Bolton's result. I've totally accepted the Championship next year, to win at Forest would be a cracking way to end a very frustrating season.

Every single thing about this fixture just points to hopes being shot down.

In a really weird way, I'm not actually arsed about Bolton's result. I've totally accepted the Championship next year, to win at Forest would be a cracking way to end a very frustrating season.

stoping them getting up will be lovely.

we're not Man Utd! There's no crap performance and a dramatic late winner with Bolton Losing or drawing in the other game. Bolton will be 1 or 2 nil up at half time and we'll be trying to salvage a draw after an early forest goal.

we're not Man Utd! There's no crap performance and a dramatic late winner with Bolton Losing or drawing in the other game. Bolton will be 1 or 2 nil up at half time and we'll be trying to salvage a draw after an early forest goal.

wouldnt be so sure. footballs a funny old game.

Scum 1 Leicester 3 nugent to repay his brim mistake with a hat trick

Bolton 1-1 Blackpool with Blackpool scoring early Bolton getting a late equaliser to leave us panicking and some supporters posting season over. But Blackpool holding on.

Bring on the Hull

Forest win 2-1 after being 2-0 up at HT. We make our customary half arsed fightback and pull one back, but that's it.

Bolton will canter to victory, making it all academic anyhow.

Forest 1-4 Leicester

Bolton 2-1 Blackpool

I'd honestly rather see Forest go up than Bolton, meaning I'd rather see Blackpool win than Leicester tomorrow :unsure:

My assumption is that it's due to them probably being more attractive to the Premier League, but to be honest I'd be well and truly sick if Forest went up. Absolutely sick.

Forest 1-4 Leicester

Bolton 2-1 Blackpool

I'd honestly rather see Forest go up than Bolton, meaning I'd rather see Blackpool win than Leicester tomorrow :unsure:

WHAT?? are you on ****ing crack???? it's Bolton or us simple as!!!

Tell you what would be great if results don't go our way...

So it's 2-0 Forest and it's 1-1 Bolton/Blackpool and Palace are beating Peterborough 3-1, full time whistle blows at Forest, full time whistle blows at Palace, the Forest fans are jubilant, singing and chanting we are going up and then 5th minute of injury time at Bolton and A GOAL FOR BOLTON!! full time whistle blows Bolton win 2-1.... If any Leicester fans are still in the ground (which could be a possibility) i beg of you PLEASE sing and chant, YOU ARE NOT GOING UP, SAY YOU ARE NOT GOING UP!

But by god guys, if it's 1-1 Bolton/Blackpool and we actually win 2-0...PLEASE do not sing and chant till fulltime at Bolton lol....

My assumption is that it's due to them probably being more attractive to the Premier League, but to be honest I'd be well and truly sick if Forest went up. Absolutely sick.

It would be soul destroying to see them go up in place of us, right in front of our eyes. There's no question of that. But yes I probably would.

1. They would be more attractive in the prem.

2. Bolton don't deserve to go up, they've been in the bottom half of the league all season and have only just had a good few months (rather the opposite of ourselves).

3. But my main reason is that I'd really like to see Leicester, Forest and maybe even Derby all in the top flight together. If we went up now, our nearest rivals would be Villa, Stoke and WBA, and if we had a Derby-esque season. it would be tragic.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Forest as much as anyone lol

Archived