Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Forest Scoreline prediction AND Bolton v Blackpool Scoreline Prediction

It would be soul destroying to see them go up in place of us, right in front of our eyes. There's no question of that. But yes I probably would.

1. They would be more attractive in the prem.

2. Bolton don't deserve to go up, they've been in the bottom half of the league all season and have only just had a good few months (rather the opposite of ourselves).

3. But my main reason is that I'd really like to see Leicester, Forest and maybe even Derby all in the top flight together. If we went up now, our nearest rivals would be Villa, Stoke and WBA, and if we had a Derby-esque season. it would be tragic.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Forest as much as anyone lol

If you want Forest to go up, for whatever reason, then there is absolutely no way this is true!

It would be soul destroying to see them go up in place of us, right in front of our eyes. There's no question of that. But yes I probably would.

1. They would be more attractive in the prem.

2. Bolton don't deserve to go up, they've been in the bottom half of the league all season and have only just had a good few months (rather the opposite of ourselves).

3. But my main reason is that I'd really like to see Leicester, Forest and maybe even Derby all in the top flight together. If we went up now, our nearest rivals would be Villa, Stoke and WBA, and if we had a Derby-esque season. it would be tragic.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Forest as much as anyone lol

Yeh but if Forest go up we'll have to suffer that and we won't be able to play them. I'm sure we'd be up for more games in the Prem than down here, may not have any local derbies but Villa would still be a big game, as would Man U, Chelsea, Liverpoll, Spurs, Man City, the relegation 6 pointers as well.

Down here we've got Forest and to a lesser extent Derby as big games. The rest are crap. If Forest went up we'd have one medium big game and that's it.

And as has been said if Bolton finish 6th they deserve to - are you saying us or Forest would deserve it more even though we've both been crap for big important parts of the season?

Forest 0 City 5, Bolton 0 Blackpool 1 until ten minutes of extra time are signalled, because Blackpool had their goalkeeper and central defender sent off in the last ten minutes and there was a bench-emptying brawl resulting in Paul Ince being sent to the stands.

Then Bolton get two goals in the last two minutes of time added on. The first is a dodgy penalty, given for a dive that was outside the area anyway, the second a header from someone who was clearly two yards offside. The game ends Bolton 2 Blackpool 1 and the Ref and Linesmen go home in Rollers with personalised numberplates.

You heard it here first.

#IBELIEVE

4/5/13

Bolton 1-1 Blackpool

Nottm Forest 2-3 Leicester City

Hull City 0-1 Cardiff City

Watford 3-0 Leeds United

---------------------------------------

Leicester 2-1 Hull City

Hull City 2-2 Leicester City

Crystal Palace 1-2 Leicester City

Bolton haven't beaten Blackpool since 1992! Home or away! Come on its till on! Every team has teams they just can't beat.

I know on the reverse of that we haven't won at the city ground for even longer but we have been getting closer of late.....

Yes I am clutching at straws but come on we can do this!!!

I bit the bullet at 615, though settled for a Carling first. Not nice.

There used to be an English bloke who went into our local bar every morning at about 8:15 and have a "demi" - a half litre - jug of red wine. He once told me that it was because it was early afternoon in Bangkok, and he was thinking about taking a Thai bride. You could always take a similar approach, given our ownership.

Just a thought.

Up the City!

There used to be an English bloke who went into our local bar every morning at about 8:15 and have a "demi" - a half litre - jug of red wine. He once told me that it was because it was early afternoon in Bangkok, and he was thinking about taking a Thai bride. You could always take a similar approach, given our ownership.

Just a thought.

Up the City!

lol

I'm struggling to be honest. Still on the first can. I'll try a desperado next

Archived