Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Yugohjfjchdjdyidh

Fyjojgicuyuyyeeeeeeeeahhhramh,tytudugjujvuhdiccdguchgiceucdkcgdicddchdscgdcdicufvkjdfhvdfhvfdlvvfdvervjfdvjfvslcdufcefhcefihcefjvfehvdfjvbkdfhvkhukefjhfdkudfvihvhfgustfuhdhbejncrjbcjhdcjdvhjdvhudhuvgvudhvudgvudhcduchdjvdnkdhjxh djschdkdhcidheihyeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh

My thoughts exactly.

Have come down slightly since it happened but still struggling to type.

If you'd have seen me when it was FT at Bolton you'd have been terrified. Manic laughter for about 2 minutes.

My thoughts exactly.

Have come down slightly since it happened but still struggling to type.

If you'd have seen me when it was FT at Bolton you'd have been terrified. Manic laughter for about 2 minutes.

I know the feeling Only just stopped shaking, was very emotional

oooooooohhhhhhhaaaaayyyyyyyaaaaaalllllllwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyssssssssss,,,,ssssssssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttooooooooooonnnnnnnn ttttttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddsssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooffffffffffftttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Archived