Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dogadug

5 years ago today...

I said this pre match... Nigel has took us a long way since then. We won League One, don't under-estimate that job, and now two play offs!

There's only one Nigel Pearson.

:pearson:  :pearson:

I said this pre match... Nigel has took us a long way since then. We won League One, don't under-estimate that job, and now two play offs!

There's only one Nigel Pearson.

:pearson::pearson:

True, Pearson is the right man... built a good young side and today shown that every player in the side wants to play for him and the club.

Shit times makes the good times sweeter (look at Man Utd players doing a lap of honour after winning the league beating Villa 3-0 and Old Trafford was empty)

Lets hope we can make some good times over 3 games now

There is a hundred million reason why the playoffs are not down to Nigel Pearson, that is the figure of debt we are in from then to now, and fair play to the owners for the investment.

I have said on another thread we need to unite as fans and support the team now we have got in the playoffs, I don't like the manager, and 3 in 17 isn't very good and as great as today is lets keep our feet on the ground.

So to all those Pearson fans saying I told you so, we have to win another 3 games before that can be said.

I had lost the faith in Pearson, and he has looked lost for answers to stop the rot, but today we appeared to have found something, passion, fight and team performance, I don't know, but I liked it.

I have never seen a manager divide the fans so much, and in my mind he will be remembered as the marmite manager, you either loved him or hated him.

So for two, maybe 3 games lets get together and support the boys, and the summer will be the time to say who was right or wrong, and i will be the first to eat humble pie if we managed to get promoted.

There is a hundred million reason why the playoffs are not down to Nigel Pearson, that is the figure of debt we are in from then to now, and fair play to the owners for the investment.

I have said on another thread we need to unite as fans and support the team now we have got in the playoffs, I don't like the manager, and 3 in 17 isn't very good and as great as today is lets keep our feet on the ground.

So to all those Pearson fans saying I told you so, we have to win another 3 games before that can be said.

I had lost the faith in Pearson, and he has looked lost for answers to stop the rot, but today we appeared to have found something, passion, fight and team performance, I don't know, but I liked it.

I have never seen a manager divide the fans so much, and in my mind he will be remembered as the marmite manager, you either loved him or hated him.

So for two, maybe 3 games lets get together and support the boys, and the summer will be the time to say who was right or wrong, and i will be the first to eat humble pie if we managed to get promoted.

The marmite manager: If he takes us up he will be the Bacon manager. (I think every one loves bacon) WTF lol

To the Pearson doubters... Stop. Take a look back at where we were then and where we are now. See what this man has done for our club in the space of 5 years.

The individual quality within our squad, the average age of a squad of some of the most promising players we've had in recent times, the way they can play as a team when they're ticking, the characters who have shown little or zero effort and committment that he's sent packing....

That's why he deserves this summer to build on it all.

There is a hundred million reason why the playoffs are not down to Nigel Pearson

What, seriously?

He is the manager. It's his fault when we lose, it's his job when we win.

People who don't like him slate him all season, and still slate him when we make the play offs!

Why over the past 10 years we only end up in the playoffs when he is our manager?

The reason is he left and was replaced by somebody worse, Sven came in with massive investment and then was sacked a bit prematurely in my eyes, should have seen the season out.

The owners have invested 100 million in the playing staff and training ground and kp,and to be fair Pearson inherited a lot of shite, has been players but also inherited an expensively assembled squad with a lot still in and around the first team now.

And to he honest I should have put not totally down to Pearson.

I am clearly on a Pearson love in thread, I have stated on other threads I don't like him or rate him, but I will as I have all season support the club and players and now is a time for everyone at the club to stick together and hope to go up.

And at the end of the season we will see what has been achieved.

if we don't go up, and the owners and fans are happy with an inconsistent season, and a return of 3 wins in 17 towards the end ,he might survive, but probably not.

If we go up, he should remain manager from merit

Again I state I didn't want to get into a Pearson in or out debate, I want to enjoy the moment, get behind the team in the playoffs, and debate this in the summer.

The point I was trying to get across is lets not get carried away, it's one game( fantastic game), and I truley hope he succeeds, because wether i like him or not, if he succeed we are in the big time again,but it's one win, 3 wins in nearly half a season, lets hope the Leicester from January is back.

And to answer the question why Is he the only one get us in the playoffs in the last 10 years, the reason is we have had worse managers, and mistakes by owners, not showing the patients they have Pearson.

And to answer the question why Is he the only one get us in the playoffs in the last 10 years, the reason is we have had worse managers, and mistakes by owners, not showing the patients they have Pearson.

So we should have shown more patience with worse managers?

No should have shown more patients with Sven, but I don't really want to debate this as we will never know, he was sacked end of.

Fxck me I give in Pearson is now god, I was wrong to ever have doubted him, and he will have us playing champion league football within the next 5years, is that more logical or am I deluded.

I want to be proved wrong, I want the club to be promoted, is the manager the one to get us there, time will tell, but who gives a fxck what any of us thinks of him, that's the owners concern, and if he achieved promotion I am sure they will think he is the right man. I am just enjoying feeling positive about Leicester city, as its been a long 17 games

Archived