Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

If nigel does the impossible will the thai owners stick with him

It's so tough to call, isn't it ? I have to confess to not sitting on the fence, but never being more than a couple of inches away from it ! If he gets us to the final and we don't make it ...... it must be a possibility that he gets one more chance. Trouble is that the season has been either famine or feast. Could this crazy team of ours be the one that is coming into form at just the right time, though ?????? Please let it be so !!

The proper question is, if results don't go our way in the premiership, will they stick with him? My answer is possibly not. Being in the Premier League, you can attract any level of manager and if an alternative is deemed better than I see the owners going with that. Einstein said 'the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result'.

If he gets us promoted he deserve a chance in the prem, you just don't know how hard that was to say, I'm not a fan of him, but in the same breath if we fail he should go, just because 3 in 17 isn't a good return, and he has been clueless, and I don't like him lol.

But for now come on Nigel and come on you blue boys.

Why anyone still thinks the owners are the trigger happy sort after they've stuck with the manager through one of the worst runs of form in the history of the club I really can't comprehend.

He would have gone when Adkins was available

NP was 'being sacked' after both the Cardiff & Sheff Wed games, but he chose Reading... the owners had no choice then as no one else any good, who'd come, was available.

There were also apparently concerned about future prospects of attracting managers if they were on the lookout for their 5th manager in 3 years since their consortium was put together to take the club over and get a 'name' in.

He would have gone when Adkins was available

NP was 'being sacked' after both the Cardiff & Sheff Wed games, but he chose Reading... the owners had no choice then as no one else any good, who'd come, was available.

There were also apparently concerned about future prospects of attracting managers if they were on the lookout for their 5th manager in 3 years since their consortium was put together to take the club over and get a 'name' in.

Well, you can deal in idle speculation if you want. I'll deal in fact. The fact is that he wasn't sacked.

Archived