Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
harwich fox

Reality check

Not many signs of hat's being eaten yet? Great victory and achievement, however to be devils advocate,it was an open game, Forest let us play and were pressing for a winner (as Claridge pointed out)when we got the winner. So Watford will be a very different and difficult side to play, and, will all the same faults re-appear including Pearson's tactics?Hope notwink.gif

If we ever needed a confidence boost, we sure as hell got a massive one yesterday, so hopefully that will give us a slight advantage. Watford's players looked completely deflated when Leeds scored to 2-1 and Frankie may find it difficult to lift his players after such a disappointment. It certainly won't be decided in the first leg, that's for sure. I'm still enjoying yesterday and I'd like to enjoy a pair of dry pants for at least one day, so I'll try and keep my mind of the playoffs for a day or two :)

Watford are an attacking side. They need to win as much as we do. I think we play our best football against attacking teams.

I can see them scoring 4 or 5 over the two games without any problem. Just hope we can score 6.

I honestly don't think we're likely to get through the play-offs. But I can hope - anything could happen!

I didn't think we were likely to snatch 6th, we weren't but we did. And I had hope. This is a silly division and yesterday's results showed that.

We need more attitude like this from out more negative fans though. Yeah, the odds are against us but it's a couple of football matches, it's not exactly a miracle and while we're still in it we have a chance. Like you say, anything can happen.

Well remember playing Middlesborough at home just before we played them at wembley in the Coca cola final. They pissed all over us with Juninho making us look pedantic. It did not bode well for the final but the rest is history. Allez les Bleus. :scarf:  :scarf:

Well remember playing Middlesborough at home just before we played them at wembley in the Coca cola final. They pissed all over us with Juninho making us look pedantic. It did not bode well for the final but the rest is history. Allez les Bleus. :scarf:  :scarf:

Pedantic?

We spent a lot of time correcting their grammar in that game

We spent a lot of time correcting their grammar in that game

Silly me of course I meant to say pedestrian ! I walked right into that. Of course it could have been worse I could have put pederasty. :D

Archived