Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheMan

Allez les Bleus! Desktop Wallpaper

have you got the permission of the gentleman who took the picture?

:ph34r:  :whistle:

Not making any money off it - I imagine plenty of people have already saved the pics from various articles anyway... ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

I have that picture as my desktop already, but without writing.

I want to see Knockaert's awesome body in full, I don't want no writing distracting me.

you should stick it in your window, then you won't be able to see your neighbours, and they won't be able to see you putting them off.

you should stick it in your window, then you won't be able to see your neighbours, and they won't be able to see you putting them off.

They were dancing topless in their bedroom today.

Saw by my Dad, opening the downstairs window.

have you got the permission of the gentleman who took the picture?

Shut the fvck up you pedantic twat , there is always one   :nono:  Thanks Dan up and running and it's staying there for ever , cheers mate. :thumbup:  :D  :D

Lad in my department at work is a Forest fan. He is unaware of the fact that I have password privileges on his account. He is also unaware of the fact that this will be his new screensaver and desktop picture as from tomorrow morning.

Thanks Dan

Lad in my department at work is a Forest fan. He is unaware of the fact that I have password privileges on his account. He is also unaware of the fact that this will be his new screensaver and desktop picture as from tomorrow morning.

Thanks Dan

Actually went into work 40 mins early to get this done - worth every minute. Funniest thing was that he didn't find funny.

Archived