Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

The club/ticket office owe the fans answers...

watford are doing play off tickets based on this seasons away game which i would like..... only because i went to a lot more away games this season.

So you'd prefer a system that benefits you? Shocker.

Id like to praise all the staff that have been working in the ticket office.

Cued up for 3 hours 2day but when i got in the lad was brilliant. sorted home and away playoff tickets out and renewed my season ticket.

thanks to the lad who served me and to all the moaners about yhe website..... if you want a ticket and love the club that much.... get off ur arse and cue like the rest of us

Cued up for 3 hours 2day but when i got in the lad was brilliant. sorted home and away playoff tickets out and renewed my season ticket.

thanks to the lad who served me and to all the moaners about yhe website..... if you want a ticket and love the club that much.... get off ur arse and cue like the rest of us

Stfu you idiot. What about the people who cant get to Leicester to queue up or actually have a job?

Isn't that their job?

You're an idiot. Next time you're in Tesco's make sure you praise the checkout cashier for doing their job properly.

They're paid to take basic info from you and process a payment lol!

Do you shake the cashiers hand when you pay for petrol?

Rocket Ronnie is using a cue on BBC2 as we speak.

What we did today was queue.

. if you want a ticket and love the club that much.... get off ur arse and cue like the rest of us

Another inbred who thinks the world ends at the Leicestershire borders. Bit difficult mate when you  live 140 miles away and have to work bank holidays.

Yep another inbred whos got tickets tho?? ;) infact iv got that many fingers i put my hand up to show i wanted 5 and ended up with 7!!

Any of u want one 50 quid each?? Ill even post it if you cant manage 140 miles to pick it up cus ur using the work excuse again?

Yep another inbred whos got tickets tho?? ;) infact iv got that many fingers i put my hand up to show i wanted 5 and ended up with 7!!

Any of u want one 50 quid each?? Ill even post it if you cant manage 140 miles to pick it up cus ur using the work excuse again?

You really are a prized bellend arent you. Just hope youre sat nowhere near me.

Archived