Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

The club/ticket office owe the fans answers...

Beamback wont happen it's on Sky and people can see it for free in a pub.

As for the ticket problem there's little point moaning on here, obtain as many facts and instances of misuse and put it in a letter to them whilst posting a copy on the Mercury site, if all those that are unhappy about the away ticket sales did this then you might get a response. i doubt it'll be what you want to here but moaning on here wont do much.

As for me I've already moaned to Jim about my oline ticket purchasing problems and i await his reply.

i think its brighton where they have a points system you get points for each home and away game you attend then should a match like this surface then tickets are sold on a points bases starting from the top, this way genuine fans who travel to a lot of games get the opputunity to purchase tickets.

i myself have not attended for a couple of years due to moving many miles away and having no transport but before that i never missed a home and away game

but a friend in leicester rang me yesterday to say he could get me a watford away ticket guarenteed (i didnt ask how )  but i thought this would be so unfair on a genuine supporter missing out so i declined the offer in the hope a true blue gets it.  

i dont suppose the club are bothered at the end of the day who gets a ticket as long as they sell which is not right 

You have to understand on how the system works. Your priority depends on how many away games you attended last season, not this season. I was priority 2, I got up early this morning and took my place in line. I got my away ticket, no problem. If you didn't, it is due to either not supporting the team away last year or if you were priority 2, you should have got out of bed earlier this morning. Either way, you only have yourself to blame.

Hear, hear!

I feel sorry for P2 fans who have been, quite frankly, mugged off. The case of Nugent's sister flogging off tickets just so she can profit off a dedicated fan is disgraceful. The FANS should get tickets to these games, why the fvck should Nugent's sister or anyway other relative of a footballer/staff at the club should have priority over the fans who pay week-in-week out.

The club, next year, should make sure the priority system for away games is for the fans only and therefore keep it locked from "outsiders" of the priority system. 

It should have gone to P3, let alone sell out before all the P2 could get one! 

This.

I always thought that the players' relatives etc... all went in the home end down the side.

Do wonder how quickly they'd have sold if he game was Monday night. Don't agree with players getting tickets to be honest, not far away games in the away end. How many will they get each for Wembley?

To be fair family members of players have probably made a lot of sacrifices to get them there in the first place. It's people in the ticket office getting extra tickets that baffles me.

To be fair family members of players have probably made a lot of sacrifices to get them there in the first place. It's people in the ticket office getting extra tickets that baffles me.

I understand that, but don't think they should be in the away end. No problem with them having tickets for home games.

But I agree club staff is worse, I knew stewards who also got tickets on p1 day.

lol...your about the 20th person to ask me that today! To be fair though I know the players only got 2 each for Forest which is same for Watford away. As it stands its a struggle to even get any for Thursday....I can understand people's frustrations but no point moaning about, just get down the ground and start queuing...at least its a nice day!!!

Thurs not a problem mate got a season ticket in L1 so secured till 8pm tomorrow 

You have to understand on how the system works. Your priority depends on how many away games you attended last season, not this season. I was priority 2, I got up early this morning and took my place in line. I got my away ticket, no problem. If you didn't, it is due to either not supporting the team away last year or if you were priority 2, you should have got out of bed earlier this morning. Either way, you only have yourself to blame.

Thats bullshit and you know it. Every P2 STH should have been guarenteed a ticket. 2200 allocated, less than 1700 P1/P2 STH. You do the maths. The club is entirely to blame!

Thats bullshit and you know it. Every P2 STH should have been guarenteed a ticket. 2200 allocated, less than 1700 P1/P2 STH. You do the maths. The club is entirely to blame!

I agree if you are P2 you don't expect to be lied to. My mate kicked up a fuss demanding where the tickets had gone because he is P2, the club ticket office admitted he was P2 but said there is nothing they can do. 3 people I know have got away tickets from hospitality because the box owners are on holiday.

Fking joke! I've been to bloody 7 games this season, all in the later stage of the season but since the ticket office have fu'"£$"3# done stupid things will the final IF we get there count as an away game. Otherwise I am bloody MAD. PATHETIC.

I got my mine in the nick of time then, like i said early I heard 2,000 tickets had been sold, but i can't work out how they can sell out 2,000 in 24 hours! with probably only 1,000 supporters in P1.

If you have problems getting tickets for this, then god help us if we reach wembley, it will be utter chaos for that.

Also I think it's time they extended the ticket office, its way too small!

Fking joke! I've been to bloody 7 games this season, all in the later stage of the season but since the ticket office have fu'"£$"3# done stupid things will the final IF we get there count as an away game. Otherwise I am bloody MAD. PATHETIC.

We've just about got 40.000 fans.

me and my mate have a ST and we are both P3 this season, He's got Watford away tickets because he knows someone who works at the club. That person bought 10 tickets and sold them to his close mates

How can that happen. Fuming!

My P2 mate went down, bought loads of home tickets for people, then used some of the same names for Watford (3 P2 and 1 P3) and ticket office didn't notice and that was very early on this morning.  He has a theory that only his priority was noted and that if I went down with my P2 season ticket I could have got myself another one.

I don't know many people but of the few I do I already know 2 priority 3's that got tickets early on.

My P2 mate went down, bought loads of home tickets for people, then used some of the same names for Watford (3 P2 and 1 P3) and ticket office didn't notice and that was very early on this morning.  He has a theory that only his priority was noted and that if I went down with my P2 season ticket I could have got myself another one.

I don't know many people but of the few I do I already know 2 priority 3's that got tickets early on.

Ffs

These stories just get more hilarious every time. What sort of operation are these clowns running in that ticket office. A bunch of gorillas could do a better job (although some of the birds in that place are about as a hairy as a gorilla)...

I think the whole ticketing system is shite, not even taking in account the away issue.

Yesterday was shocking and you would have thought they would have put in a better more organised system today.

I am a season ticket holder and all I had to do was contact the club and say I was attending and pay, but due to the phone lines and online systems at the club not fit for purpose, I had to queue today for 3 hours to do something that takes two minutes.

And it will be said you have got till 8 o'clock Tuesday, I have to work from 07.30 to 2100 tomorrow and cannot ring 0844 numbers from work, so as much as I like the club I didn't really want to waste a bank holiday Monday standing in a queue at the kp.

I am sure it wouldn't have been to hard to have season ticket holders and those wanting away tickets in one queue, as we know what seats we are in, and will be very quick and easy to clear the queue.

And then general sale and members in another queue, one being served at the other ticket office by the kop area.

I dread to think what madness it will be like trying to get a ticket if we do get to the final if it is not organised better.

And a quick comment on the away ticket issue, I heard a few people saying that somebody they knew in the ticket office was sorting them out, they might have just been showing off and no truth in it but there does seem to be something dodgy going on with the allocation, I'm p3 and knew I wouldn't get one, but do feel for p1 and 2 who all should have got one.

The thing is demand is always going to outstrip supply for games like this and for 90% of away games you don't have many problems.

However.... If stories of employees buying multiple away tickets to sell to their mates then the club should be ashamed of themselves.  It's pretty clear that we don't have enough P1 and P2 to sell out half way through day two of ridiculous sales conditions.

Personally I think the club should come out and explain both the number of P1 and P2 and "additional" requirements because it seems obvious the fans have been shafted here. doubt it will happen though

Hear, hear!

I feel sorry for P2 fans who have been, quite frankly, mugged off. The case of Nugent's sister flogging off tickets just so she can profit off a dedicated fan is disgraceful. The FANS should get tickets to these games, why the fvck should Nugent's sister or anyway other relative of a footballer/staff at the club should have priority over the fans who pay week-in-week out.

The club, next year, should make sure the priority system for away games is for the fans only and therefore keep it locked from "outsiders" of the priority system. 

It should have gone to P3, let alone sell out before all the P2 could get one! 

Didn't hear about this...are you saying she was actually selling her ticket(s) in order to make a profit? Because that's touting, and thus illegal...

Although whilst we're on the point, does anyone have any reliable information about the number of club employees who might have received a ticket? Are their any published figures for the number of P1 and P2 season-ticket holders? Because at the minute most of this is just hearsay...

Archived