Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

The club/ticket office owe the fans answers...

Steveherbe

Bit difficult mate when you live 140 miles away and have to work bank holidays.

Ticket office was open sunday or do u work sundays aswell?!!!! ;)

A 280 mile round trip just to buy tickets that should be easily available online/over the phone. Do me a favour.

100%.

I can also confirm this. I know of at least one that went for around 5x face value.

A complete disgrace and one that I will be writing to the club about.

You just hope that they learn for the future because I imagine that we'll have one or two situations like this next season whether we are in the PL or not.

Shambolic form from the club over the last two days.

Out of interest if we did make it to Wembley, would people like me who live down south have any hope of getting a ticket? Hate how I can never go to London away games when I bloody live here. :(

Still, the dedicated season ticket fans deserve the priority.

Out of interest if we did make it to Wembley, would people like me who live down south have any hope of getting a ticket? Hate how I can never go to London away games when I bloody live here. :(

Still, the dedicated season ticket fans deserve the priority.

There would be plenty of tickets for wembley at least 30k

Larry_LCFC

You really are a prized bellend arent you. Just hope youre sat nowhere near me.

No worries about that mate. ill be in the ground ul be at home??

Yeah if you say so. I would give you directions to the KP, but Im kind of hoping you get lost. I'll give you a clue though seeing as its new to you - its in a place called Leicester and its a big metal structure with King Power on the side.

A 280 mile round trip just to buy tickets that should be easily available online/over the phone. Do me a favour.

Leave it Larry_LCFC, he;s not worth the time responding. I'll be there thursday though, cos I've learned how to use a telephone.   ;)

I can't believe this jimmygee what a idiot standing in line for 3 hours to get a ticket for a football match and giving up his spare time instead of sitting on a computer trying to get tickets and then getting so angry it didn't work opening up another web page to complain about the first web page not working. We know who the real fans don't we Larry_LCFC

I can't believe this jimmygee what a idiot standing in line for 3 hours to get a ticket for a football match and giving up his spare time instead of sitting on a computer trying to get tickets and then getting so angry it didn't work opening up another web page to complain about the first web page not working. We know who the real fans don't we Larry_LCFC

LOLOL Oh look another brand new member. Hmm jimmygee, is that you??? Not too obvious.

Sorry it took so long to reply had to log out of my new account and back into this one!!!! Pppfffttt. Or not!!! u seem to no all the tricks tho..... except the one on how to buy football tickets?!

You're a BinHead. A true definition of a BinHead.

Are people on this forum thick? What you have to remember is that the ticket office have a portion of the away tickets and the phone lines have the other portion. Its more than likely the ticket office saw extremely high demand and sold their portion waaayyy before the phone lines did. And for the whole tickets "went missing" part of the argument have you thought about how many staff the club employees? theres always going to be an amount held back for staff and players even if it was 2 tickets each its still something like 300 gone.

Personally, i feel sorry for the staff was talking to a lad there and he said they did an eleven hour shift. And to top it off he'd had people up in arms about tickets he has no control over.

Are people on this forum thick? What you have to remember is that the ticket office have a portion of the away tickets and the phone lines have the other portion. Its more than likely the ticket office saw extremely high demand and sold their portion waaayyy before the phone lines did. And for the whole tickets "went missing" part of the argument have you thought about how many staff the club employees? theres always going to be an amount held back for staff and players even if it was 2 tickets each its still something like 300 gone.

Personally, i feel sorry for the staff was talking to a lad there and he said they did an eleven hour shift. And to top it off he'd had people up in arms about tickets he has no control over.

You're saying that's not wrong then?

So fvcking what? Loads of people do 11 hours shifts. Its not like its every day of the week. If you work in a ticket office then you should expect it when big events come along. Likewise you should expect to deal with unhappy people when you work in retail and there is a major **** up. Its called customer service. I dont feel sorry for them at all. Especially when they get given tickets on the sly!!

As the saying goes "its not what you know, its who you know" all i can say is im glad i know nugents sister ;) hahaaaaa

What's she like in the sack? Scouse filth or as good as his finishing since late feb??!!

You're saying that's not wrong then?

why is it wrong? do staff not deserve any sort of perk for working for the club?!? Do you walk into a shop in town and tell the staff they're not allowed staff discount? If your that mad turn up on wednesday and theres bound to be tickets that turn up as staff didnt want them. Im sure if you worked there you'd be more than happy to not get tickets just because fans said you couldnt have them.

So fvcking what? Loads of people do 11 hours shifts. Its not like its every day of the week. If you work in a ticket office then you should expect it when big events come along. Likewise you should expect to deal with unhappy people when you work in retail and there is a major **** up. Its called customer services. I dont feel sorry for them at all. Especially when they get given tickets on the sly!!

Most of them are useless and rude.

Especially when they get given tickets on the sly!!

Love this! You must be the most ignorant person in the world. GIVEN, you do realise they have to pay full whack for the tickets they need. At the end of the day they're Watfords seats and wouldnt be allowed to be given away.

Archived