Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

The club/ticket office owe the fans answers...

So for the second time in the space of a week, fans have been left high and dry by the club through not being able to get away tickets. Roughly 300-500 tickets went astray for the forest game, and nearer 600-700 tickets for the Watford game. Reading through twitter, it seems that there are P2 STH's who have managed to miss out buying a watford ticket today which is an utter digrace when you consider there arent even 1700 P1 and P2 STH. The maths says that this should have always reached atleast P3. So what the hell is going on?

I think the club owe it to the fans to show a breakdown of exactly where these tickets have gone. It is not acceptable that our most dedicated fans are missing out on the biggest game in years because of backhanded actions by staff at the club. The system needs to be completely redesigned to prevent this ever happening again. With the possibilty of a trip to Wembley on the cards in the near future, it could turn into even more of a farce unless someone gets a grip of the situation and sorts it out.

:angry:

So for the second time in the space of a week, fans have been left high and dry by the club through not being able to get away tickets. Roughly 300-500 tickets went astray for the forest game, and nearer 600-700 tickets for the Watford game. Reading through twitter, it seems that there are P2 STH's who have managed to miss out buying a watford ticket today which is an utter digrace when you consider there arent even 1700 P1 and P2 STH. The maths says that this should have always reached atleast P3. So what the hell is going on?

I think the club owe it to the fans to show a breakdown of exactly where these tickets have gone. It is not acceptable that our most dedicated fans are missing out on the biggest game in years because of backhanded actions by staff at the club. The system needs to be completely redesigned to prevent this ever happening again. With the possibilty of a trip to Wembley on the cards in the near future, it could turn into even more of a farce unless someone gets a grip of the situation and sorts it out.

:angry:

To be fair it might not all be dodgy backhanders by the Club, a lot of them could have gone to people who lied about being P1 or 2 and weren't called out on it, which admittedly places some blame with the Club, but also with the lying cvnts.

I am P3 and enquired about away tickets this morning when I was getting our home tickets and got told no.

So they are probably going to hospitality / club employees etc.

To be fair it might not all be dodgy backhanders by the Club, a lot of them could have gone to people who lied about being P1 or 2 and weren't called out on it, which admittedly places some blame with the Club, but also with the lying cvnts.

The computer tells them what priority you are.

So you cant lie.

Not stitching anyone up but I know at least 5 people who are not season ticket holders who have a ticket for Watford away.

So you're happy to say on an internet forum that people who don't have a season ticket aren't proper fans, but you're not going to do anything about those people getting tickets to a game that dedicated P2 fans aren't getting tickets for, even though you know who the people are?

Madness.

If thats the case, then the blame lies with the ticket office. It should not be so easy as to walk in to the ticket office and lie without any checks being made. It seems to me that the whole ticketing process is just far too laid back!!

Hear, hear!
I feel sorry for P2 fans who have been, quite frankly, mugged off. The case of Nugent's sister flogging off tickets just so she can profit off a dedicated fan is disgraceful. The FANS should get tickets to these games, why the fvck should Nugent's sister or anyway other relative of a footballer/staff at the club should have priority over the fans who pay week-in-week out.
The club, next year, should make sure the priority system for away games is for the fans only and therefore keep it locked from "outsiders" of the priority system. 
It should have gone to P3, let alone sell out before all the P2 could get one! 

So you're happy to say on an internet forum that people who don't have a season ticket aren't proper fans, but you're not going to do anything about those people getting tickets to a game that dedicated P2 fans aren't getting tickets for, even though you know who the people are?

Madness.

It's not my fault that the club don't run a tight ship. It's not the school playground now what is the point of me taking away people's happiness to be pedantic?

Not stitching anyone up but I know at least 5 people who are not season ticket holders who have a ticket for Watford away.

Does holding a season ticket affect your priority status? I thought it was based on away games attended.

It's not my fault that the club don't run a tight ship. It's not the school playground now what is the point of me taking away people's happiness to be pedantic?

To bring happiness to people that actually deserve it? :dunno:

If thats the case, then the blame lies with the ticket office. It should not be so easy as to walk in to the ticket office and lie without any checks being made. It seems to me that the whole ticketing process is just far too laid back!!

No just amateur like a lot of things at the club these days. Catering being another. The club needs to take a long hard look at it's infrastructure and appoint someone who is in total charge of all things off the pitch, at the moment it's a shambles.

I got my Forest tickets off one of the players. There were about 20 seats around us which i presume were for staff etc that we're empty. Disappointing for fans that were desperate for tickets

Does holding a season ticket affect your priority status? I thought it was based on away games attended.

Think its based on season ticket holders who travel to most away games  based on last years games .Roll on next year as ive been to 10 or 11 this year but wont be going to Watford as im P3 this year Gutted as I cant make the Final when we get there either 

I got my Forest tickets off one of the players. There were about 20 seats around us which i presume were for staff etc that we're empty. Disappointing for fans that were desperate for tickets

Absolute joke. This "2 away tickets for players" nonsense needs to be stopped when there is such a stupidly limited amount to start with. Even more so when they dont even use them!

Can you get me one off him for Sunday ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A beam back is in order

Thats a good shout actually. Its on sky so they have no excuse not to do it. Sunny sunday afternoon with loads of other leicester fans. They owe us now.

Can you get me one off him for Sunday ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol...your about the 20th person to ask me that today! To be fair though I know the players only got 2 each for Forest which is same for Watford away. As it stands its a struggle to even get any for Thursday....I can understand people's frustrations but no point moaning about, just get down the ground and start queuing...at least its a nice day!!!

Feel sorry for those who missed out, I queued overnight for Cardiff in 2010 as a p3 and got them, but there were just 2000 then, 200 less than Watford so something isn't right as there were even more p1/2 back in 2010 I think.

People moaning about how many aways they've done this season, your argument is irrelevant.

It's how many aways you've done last season. Something still fishy going on with tickets though.

Archived