Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The 'Why are you not going on Thursday' thread.

A very sad but honest one.

Will be up at 4:30am and will watch it before work. Worth it still!

4:30 am start for me, with Setanta's usual rubbish coverage, it'll have to do though!

So jealous of 4.45.... means you can a few hours kip beofre getting up and then head to work easy enough.

2.45am kick off in sunny Perth... means the eternal question...

Allnighter, watch the game.. stay up and off to work after the game?

Allnighter, then try some sleep between 5-7am... and off to work after the game?

"try" and sleep before and get up at 2.44? watch the game.....then try some sleep between 5-7am... then off to work.

Buggered if i know?

COYB

So jealous of 4.45.... means you can a few hours kip beofre getting up and then head to work easy enough.

2.45am kick off in sunny Perth... means the eternal question...

Allnighter, watch the game.. stay up and off to work after the game?

Allnighter, then try some sleep between 5-7am... and off to work after the game?

"try" and sleep before and get up at 2.44? watch the game.....then try some sleep between 5-7am... then off to work.

Buggered if i know?

COYB

Ahhh yes, Perth is funny like that. It means the day games throughout the season are a much better time for you though? As in always before 1 or 2am?

Going to bed in another 90 minutes then up for the 4.15 am kick off time here in Adelaide.  Pity though we have to put up with the no frills Setanta coverage this season compared to Sky's feed on Foxtel in the past!

Off to a works drinks event tonight, which I was told I had to go to....  :facepalm:

My plan is to turn my phone off and have radio silence until I can leave around midnight and head home. Thankfully, I don't work with any City or Watford fans who will be telling me the score. I should get home around 1 or 2am and the plan is to watch it mid-morning, via Sky+. That's the plan anyway. I imagine I'll find it impossible not to check livescore before then, but here's hoping.....   :/

I'm going to be in a plane flying to Krakow this evening and on a train travelling to Copenhagen on Sunday. Bad planning - I should have checked out months ago possible play-off dates and just made myslef unavaiable for anything! My hope for this evening - arriving at the hotel in Poland, getting on to the internet and seeing we've won 4-1.

thought you were in Bordeaux? get thee down the Connemara.

I live south of Paris but my wife is from Bordeaux so I follow Bordeaux Away and 2 or 3 times at home (Lots Better than Paris thats like being for Man United) 

Archived