Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The 'Why are you not going on Thursday' thread.

I promised Mila i would give her a good seeing to on Thursday between 6 and 10 and fvck me,  :facepalm:  thanks to some bad planning, Rachel Riley's usual "all day session" has been shifted to Thursday night as well.

Shambles

Right, I'll start off.

My wife and I work at the same place and on Thursday we have to stay behind for some training.  For the record, we get the time off in lieu at another time.  

We have asked our boss whether we can leave early or not attend and he is insistent that we cannot.  The training is bought in from an outside agency, vital to our jobs and expensive.  We have to be there.

We finish at 6pm, which means usually we could just make it for kickoff.  But...the M-6 has been a nightmare every time we have come across recently due to roadworks at our end.  This means we might be arriving halfway through the second half as best.

So we've decided not to get tickets.  Does this make me a plastic?  Should I be ashamed of myself?

Anyone else in need of airing their shoddy excuse for not attending, here would seem a good place.

No way are you plastic. "Plastic" fans do not exist. Just a stupid name made up by the more ignorant on this site. There is far more to life than Leicester Citty, and keeping a job is just one of them.

You tried, but it wasn't to be. 

I'm gutted I can't go 😢 I have nobody to look after my kids and their mum is working the late shift, cant really take all 4 of them. I do have 2 season tickets for J block if anybody wants them to purchase tickets(sorry about the short notice).

I already had work meetings planned for Thursday evening and couldnt even try to re-arrange them until this morning so decided against it. Have already booked my train ticket for the final just in case Jace Hobbs' private Jet isnt ready.

Archived