Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The 'Why are you not going on Thursday' thread.

my missus is about ready to drop sprog, giving life to the next generation of fox.

I shall not be going to any playoffs, nor any prospective final. I shall be watching on Sky for all of them, should I not be by a bedside watching life being dragged into this world, I'll be busy on my phone. Breath, breath, breath. Fooking yes! Knocky Knocky! Knocky!....and breath....breath...breath. :ph34r: Though I'm doubtful that'll he'll be here that soon, I suspect, he'll wait until the final! :rolleyes:

Jnr #1 turned up on the day of a 2-2 draw v Man City in the Fa cup. Asked the other half if she'd keep it down a bit as I thought I heard on the radio that Dickov had scored. Massive bollocking from the midwife followed.

Jnr #1 turned up on the day of a 2-2 draw v Man City in the Fa cup. Asked the other half if she'd keep it down a bit as I thought I heard on the radio that Dickov had scored. Massive bollocking from the midwife followed.

I wonder if I can get wifi in the ward.......logo_skygo.png:ph34r:

Got exams all this week and considering I'm not living in Leicester it's a slight inconvenience. Can't make the away leg either, shame as I'm fairly sure I'm priority 1 :(

As for the final (if we get there), I'll be in Paris so I've basically been royally screwed by the fixture list this season. However, of all the away games I've been to (quite a lot) I'm not sure I've ever seen us win so that could be a good thing...

Me and my partner are currently expecting our first child was thinking about suggesting the same thing after Saturday!

Knockaert Hobbs has a nice ring to it, for a boy or a girl.

I live on a different island and am currently fleeced.

Got exams all this week and considering I'm not living in Leicester it's a slight inconvenience. Can't make the away leg either, shame as I'm fairly sure I'm priority 1 :(

As for the final (if we get there), I'll be in Paris so I've basically been royally screwed by the fixture list this season. However, of all the away games I've been to (quite a lot) I'm not sure I've ever seen us win so that could be a good thing...

I live in Paris and will be over for the final but hav the French cup 1/2 final on Tuesday "Allez Bordeaux" so to be in Leicester on Thursday is a bit tight (and the wife would not be happy) I'll keep the pass out for the final Friday in Paris with Bordeaux and Monday with Leicester now thats a weekend  :ph34r:

Looks like I'm going to miss both games...no radio...no tv...no internet...NOTHING! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

Where are you going Hull?

Where are you going Hull?

Nearly - gateshead! 

I'm singing in a competition on Friday and Saturday - bloody travelling up with the other girls in our quartet on Thursday evening and back on Sunday lunchtime!!!!!! I've asked if we could at least have 5 live on or talk sport or whatever 909 is but I was told to get my priorities straight - to which I said "football is my priority"!

I can only hope we get to the hotel in time so I can either watch it online (I'll be taking my laptop for this reason) or find a bar with it on....but on Sunday I've already been told we'll be leaving at 1pm  :(

I live in Paris and will be over for the final but hav the French cup 1/2 final on Tuesday "Allez Bordeaux" so to be in Leicester on Thursday is a bit tight (and the wife would not be happy) I'll keep the pass out for the final Friday in Paris with Bordeaux and Monday with Leicester now thats a weekend  :ph34r:

Any recommendations of good pubs/bars to watch the final? (again, if we get there!)

Nearly - gateshead! 

I'm singing in a competition on Friday and Saturday - bloody travelling up with the other girls in our quartet on Thursday evening and back on Sunday lunchtime!!!!!! I've asked if we could at least have 5 live on or talk sport or whatever 909 is but I was told to get my priorities straight - to which I said "football is my priority"!

I can only hope we get to the hotel in time so I can either watch it online (I'll be taking my laptop for this reason) or find a bar with it on....but on Sunday I've already been told we'll be leaving at 1pm  :(

Sky go app on iphone or laptop maybe on Thursday?

Sky go app on iphone or laptop maybe on Thursday?

Yeh that's my plan hence taking my laptop - but I'll need wifi for that. My phone is an android which bloody sky don't give a shit about supporting their apps for!

Yeh that's my plan hence taking my laptop - but I'll need wifi for that. My phone is an android which bloody sky don't give a shit about supporting their apps for!

I've got SkyGo on my android and it works okay. Eats up data like it's going out of fashion though

HOW????? I've recently tried to download the app and it still says its unsupported!!!

What Android version are you on? I'm on 4.1.2 on my S3 and it's okay.

Football can be hard work and expensive even for PAPs lol

Too right :D

I should definitely be looking to graduate to PAP status asap

Archived