Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The 'Why are you not going on Thursday' thread.

It's on Sky, why would anyone bother actually going?  :ph34r:

Being at the game is far more enjoyable than watching it on the TV.

I'll be there and I would have loved to have been at the game against florist on Saturday - but I normally only get to see rhe home games.

Something more important. Up to see the Tigers in the semis on Saturday, and can't afford both.

Come on you Tigers!  :chant:  :thumbup: 

If we all chipped in and bought you a Tigers season ticket would you promise to never go to a Leicester City game (and more specifically post on here) again?

I already had work meetings planned for Thursday evening and couldnt even try to re-arrange them until this morning so decided against it. Have already booked my train ticket for the final just in case Jace Hobbs' private Jet isnt ready.

Unfotunately I won't even be able to make the final mate if we make it through, was meant to be working to 4pm been able to get from midday off but not enough time to get up there. Will lend you the keys to my helicopter if you want though

Unfotunately I won't even be able to make the final mate if we make it through, was meant to be working to 4pm been able to get from midday off but not enough time to get up there. Will lend you the keys to my helicopter if you want though

Done! Par to Paddington i'm not happy about!

Hi everyone and hello from germany,

sometimes I'm travelling around to see matches in other countries (for example in the UK i did some grounds in London and around Manchester). But this question plagues me quite a while: When I study the fixtures Leicester City is quite often the only team which plays on thursdays - why is that? ;-) I'm sure that makes me some day come to Leicester when there is a cheap megabus to travel to you, folks.

Don't let me die in ignorance!

sometimes I'm travelling around to see matches in other countries (for example in the UK i did some grounds in London and around Manchester). But this question plagues me quite a while: When I study the fixtures Leicester City is quite often the only team which plays on thursdays - why is that? ;-) I'm sure that makes me some day come to Leicester when there is a cheap megabus to travel to you, folks.

Hi, we will be the only team who has played twice on thursday this season, but that's only to do with the TV company here SKY, who have moved lots of our saturday 3pm kick-offs to different days in the week - mostly fridays, I think we've played a match on every day of the week!

Hope this helps

We play every day

We play every day

We're leicester city

We play every day

Cheers sky!!!!

Sunday, Monday, Match Days,

Tuesday, Wednesday, Match Days,

Thursday, Friday, Match Days,

Saturday, we don't play,

Playin' midweek for you.

These days are Sky's

And so costly. (Oh Happy Days)

These days are Sky's

We're on TV.(Oh Happy Days)

Sunday, Monday, Match Days,

Tuesday, Wednesday, Match Days,