Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The 'Why are you not going on Thursday' thread.

Sunday, Monday, Match Days,

Tuesday, Wednesday, Match Days,

Thursday, Friday, Match Days,

Saturday, we don't play,

Playin' midweek for you.

These days are Sky's

And so costly. (Oh Happy Days)

These days are Sky's

We're on TV.(Oh Happy Days)

sven-goran-eriksso_1447009c.jpg

Guest MattP

I live 3 hours away and have an exam that finishes an hour and a half before kick-off.

Surely a geezer as smart as you can polish off the exam in time to make kick off.

@Deucalion

There's nothing wrong with not being able to go if things are outwith your control. I live in Leeds and can get the afternoon off so can be there in plenty of time but there's no public transport to get me home. I would absolutely love to go but can't.

Oh...there don't happen to be any Leeds based Foxes fans out there who fancy giving me a lift home do you? There's petrol money and the warm, fuzzy feeling that comes with being a good person available. Seriously - please let me know if it's possible!

@Deucalion

There's nothing wrong with not being able to go if things are outwith your control. I live in Leeds and can get the afternoon off so can be there in plenty of time but there's no public transport to get me home. I would absolutely love to go but can't.

Oh...there don't happen to be any Leeds based Foxes fans out there who fancy giving me a lift home do you? There's petrol money and the warm, fuzzy feeling that comes with being a good person available. Seriously - please let me know if it's possible!

Fox92 is from that way I think

Surely a geezer as smart as you can polish off the exam in time to make kick off.

If a car travels at 3000 miles an hour and leaves the exam halfway through, what time will the car arrive? And what state will the occupants be in? 

I live 3 hours away and have an exam that finishes an hour and a half before kick-off.

If a car travels at 3000 miles an hour and leaves the exam halfway through, what time will the car arrive? And what state will the occupants be in Doctor? !

If a car travels at 3000 miles an hour and leaves the exam halfway through, what time will the car arrive? And what state will the occupants be in Doctor? !

If it's travelling a 3000 miles an hour then it's probably a DeLorean, 'cause it's well and truely ****ed physics and engineering, in which case it'll arrive in the old west and it's occupants will be a crazy old man and an oedipal kid. 

If it's travelling a 3000 miles an hour then it's probably a DeLorean, 'cause it's well and truely ****ed physics and engineering, in which case it'll arrive in the old west and it's occupants will be a crazy old man and an oedipal kid. 

So, just like sitting in P2 in the family stand then. Who's driving?....

Have a bloody practical till 6 - so can't get down in time for the game. Playoff final on my birthday, don't care if exams are coming I'm gonna try my best to be there :)

Roper, Cambridge and a May 27th birthday ey? Evening David  :wave:

A bloke at my work isn't going because yesterday he went down to get his season ticket seat for the game only to be told his seat and been sold. So out of principle he told them to **** off and didn't get a ticket elsewhere.

Archived