Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jezza130

How to get a ticket

No it's in the leicester end, had to delete it as the first post shows, the original two replies saw it. Please delete thread it's not meant as a gloat more a why not try contacting......... But I upset someone who made me delete the loop hole.

It's all starting to sound more mysterious than one of berts I know something but not going to tell you threads, no matter how much you kiss my ........... Wasn't my intention

Anyone who has a problem with it should be glad that you are exposing the loop hole it would be more beneficial for everyone in the long run including themselves, afterall don't hate the player, hate the game

No it's in the leicester end, had to delete it as the first post shows, the original two replies saw it. Please delete thread it's not meant as a gloat more a why not try contacting......... But I upset someone who made me delete the loop hole.

It's all starting to sound more mysterious than one of berts I know something but not going to tell you threads, no matter how much you kiss my ........... Wasn't my intention

Give them a ring, I did.....

Why not just delete the entire first post if you do not want to confuse people but then say your not telling but then post again giving clues , either spill what you know or do what the said you would do and STFU 

No, they do away games to.

My mate who didn't have a ticket for Forest managed to get one from the bus company. He had some spare tickets, whether that's from people not turning up or didn't manage to get rid of all the tickets.

I seen the original post.

He said that one of the out of county supporters club (Coalville? Nuneaton?) groups that do coaches gets a bunch of tickets sent to them basically. He rings them up and they have spare tickets.

If thats the case you haven't done anything wrong op that is completely legit and not a bad idea at all. If someone has a problem with that then they should have a problem with the club allocating tickets to coach companies not with you buying 1. Its not like you have lied and pretended to be a season ticket holder to get it although again the ticketing system should be designed not to allow people to do that in the first place

Archived