Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom2711

Bloody BBC

rewatched the highlights. gotta say the commentator said that watford looked like the more likely to score...trying to look through impartial glasses we did what we knew we had to do, keep the ball off them. twice our defence turned off and kasper saved us. They do look deadly. but we looked strong. Just no lapses in defence tomorrow and we are off to wembley. 

Didn't listen to 5live, as I watched on Sky. Just had a look at the live text out of curiosity. Looks like the guy dropped out of hack school, worked at the Mirror and somehow managed to blag a job with auntie.

didnt you just start a thread complaining about plastic fans?...I assumed you were there at the kp standing at the back of the kop?!

I just asked him who's faster and he said he doesn't know so he said he'll call it a draw lol

I remember a couple of seasons ago Stringer asking during pre-season who was the fastest over 100 metres, I think he assumed it was Dyer, but the answer was Darius Vassell.

Didn't listen to 5live, as I watched on Sky. Just had a look at the live text out of curiosity. Looks like the guy dropped out of hack school, worked at the Mirror and somehow managed to blag a job with auntie.

didnt you just start a thread complaining about plastic fans?...I assumed you were there at the kp standing at the back of the kop?!

haha busted the plastic tw*t

Heh..modesty I guess,would love to see them race though.

Yeah me too, would be a close race!

I remember a couple of seasons ago Stringer asking during pre-season who was the fastest over 100 metres, I think he assumed it was Dyer, but the answer was Darius Vassell.

Vassell was rapid. And he was probably the most skilful player at the time as well. I quite rated him, but was obvious that Nige wasn't gonna keep him.

Vassell was rapid. And he was probably the most skilful player at the time as well. I quite rated him, but was obvious that Nige wasn't gonna keep him.

I shudder to think what his wage packet was.

The kung po chicken comment is pretty ugly and could easily cause offence. I might make a complaint just because they deserve at least one for that

Says the man who tries to cause offense with racist and sexist comments. :rolleyes:

Archived