Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom2711

Bloody BBC

BBC's live text coverage was very anti Leicester. The bloke thinks he's a comedian, obviously doesn't like our Gary or Manish.

One of his low points was "does anyone else think of kung po chicken when the King Power stadium is mentioned"

Erm.....no mate, just you.

Also had a go at Nige early on for not being a great player, but stuck his tongue firmly up Zolas arse.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22474435#refresh

Zola was a bit better than Nige tbf...

I do realise that, but the way he put it and the way he was going on about Watford was shambolic. Golden rule of journalism, stay neutral. Especially at the BBC.

Didn't listen to 5live, as I watched on Sky. Just had a look at the live text out of curiosity. Looks like the guy dropped out of hack school, worked at the Mirror and somehow managed to blag a job with auntie.

Nigel Pearson is on the touchline, arms folded in his Leicester tracksuit. He looks like a proud dad watching his son's Sunday league team.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or he's being a dick.

1923 And while you're mulling that over, think about this too. Watford boss Gianfranco Zola would definitely get into the best-players-that-became-managers XI. Former Sheffield Wednesday clogger Nigel Pearson, however, would not.

I'd like to see him say that to Niges face. And for how many years did you play professional football? You cretin.

1923 And while you're mulling that over, think about this too. Watford boss Gianfranco Zola would definitely get into the best-players-that-became-managers XI. Former Sheffield Wednesday clogger Nigel Pearson, however, would not.

I'd like to see him say that to Niges face. And for how many years did you play professional football? You cretin.

Based on Zola's achievements in management? Correct me if I'm wrong but that amounts to slightly less than **** all as he was sacked after almost relegating West Ham. NP's managerial record might not be sparkling but get your fecking facts straight knobhead.*

*The guy on text commentary btw - not you fella! :)

That Sheffield Wednesday clogger who was Man of the Match in a cup final?

Not a bad effort for someone so shit.

The kung po chicken comment is pretty ugly and could easily cause offence. I might make a complaint just because they deserve at least one for that

I really hope you of all people are being hugely ironic.

If not, that's one of the more hypocritical posts in FT history.

Based on Zola's achievements in management? Correct me if I'm wrong but that amounts to slightly less than **** all as he was sacked after almost relegating West Ham. NP's managerial record might not be sparkling but you're fecking facts straight knobhead.*

*The guy on text commentary btw - not you fella! :)

Haha I gathered, or at least hoped, you meant that! They're based in Salford now and still love anything in the South East. We might not be the greatest team in the world, but neither are Watford. And being outright disrespectful is just not on. Really wound me up. Anyway, sod the guy, we won the match.

I really hope you of all people are being hugely ironic.

If not, that's one of the more hypocritical posts in FT history.

Oh, yeah, I'm anti liberal scum therefore I must be a misogynistic ignorant racist. Sorry fif, I forgot my lines for a minute there. What I meant to say was:

"Huuurdy guuurdy hahah yeah cuz dey izz forren so der ground makes me fink of chinese food innit loool huuuuuurdy guuuuuuuur buuuuuuur"

Reading striker Jason Roberts on Radio 5 live

"Lloyd Dyer could catch pigeons. He must be one of the quickest players I have ever seen. He absolutely motors down that wing."

I have to agree he's very quick. De Leat maybe quicker, would love to see both of them in 100 meteres. It's been rumoured to be happening.

I have to agree he's very quick. De Leat maybe quicker, would love to see both of them in 100 meteres. It's been rumoured to be happening.

No way is De Laet quicker! Dyer's one of the fastest I've ever seen (for or against Leicester). Him vs a Bale or Walcott would be more interesting...

Guest BlueBrett

Oh, yeah, I'm anti liberal scum therefore I must be a misogynistic ignorant racist. Sorry fif, I forgot my lines for a minute there. What I meant to say was:

"Huuurdy guuurdy hahah yeah cuz dey izz forren so der ground makes me fink of chinese food innit loool huuuuuurdy guuuuuuuur buuuuuuur"

Bit of a weird and irrelevant thing for him to say but I dont really see how identifying a phonic similarity between a place name and a type of food can be construed as racist. No doubt he was trying to emulate a sort of Colin murrayesque 'irreverent humour' but I can't for the life of me think why anybody would want to do that.

Would love to see this..I have a bet with my lad about this.

I've asked De Leat..a race the length of the pitch against Dyer,who would win..he said he doesn't need to,he knows he's faster..heh,banter or confidence?

Imo..rapid as Dyer is,once De Leat gets going,I think he'd overtake Dyer just after halfway.

I've asked De Leat..a race the length of the pitch against Dyer,who would win..he said he doesn't need to,he knows he's faster..heh,banter or confidence?

Imo..rapid as Dyer is,once De Leat gets going,I think he'd overtake Dyer just after halfway.

I think this is about right...... :thumbup: 

If it is with a football at their feet it would be no contest.

I just asked him who's faster and he said he doesn't know so he said he'll call it a draw lol

Archived