Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
molsk

We needed to take a leaf out of palace's book!

Holloway has done it again two play off finals in two consecutive seasons. I hope palace stuff the udinese b team. Up sky as well who desperately wanted a Poyet Zola final.

They certainly outplayed us! Wurzel is a good manager when it matters,Gus is brilliant at getting some finds abroad,and a top man,but he isn't very good tactically,as we only play one way.I think he will be on his way in the summer judging from his comments,and good luck to him! As for us,well,I personally wouldn't mind having your Nige at the Amex.

But there you go,will be seeing you next season for at least two more games,and hopefully will be up there with a challenge on the leaders again,Brighton,and Leicester.

As for Watford,I hope they murder Palace,but go up and do a "Derby" in the Premier league.Both would be satisfactory conclusions for me.

Palace showed how to keep the ball....Something we could not do!!....Go and stuff Watford now!!!

Couldn't agree more, something I said in another thread, for some reason we lost the ability to play possession football in the latter part of the season. Fair play we had a lot of heart in the games against Watford but you need to be a good footballing side also at the top end of the champ these days. 

It's not all bad though because at least we know we can play neat football. However, I do fee some of our players struggle to play passing football, e.g. Schlupp, Wood, Konch, Nuge, Dyer and De Laet.

Palace and watford are great examplesthat it doesn't take 2,3 or even 4 seasons for a manager to 'build' a team.

People who say Pearson needs time, its absolute shite.

Who cares how Watford have done it, they are in the final in virtually one season. Palace were flirting with relegation when freedman took control.

We have the best finances in the division and a dinosaur as a manager. Hopefully this will be resolved pretty quickly!

We've got a lot of dinosaurs as fans by the sounds of it too! Wanting to stick with the berk!

I hope to god Holloway doesn't take any of the credit! Palace's success is solely due to Freedman

Freedman took them from relegation fodder last season to the top 6 this season. He then took

Bolton from the bottom half of the table to the brink of the playoffs.

They also changed managers during the season - the lack of stability which the Pearson brigade tell us about didn't do them too badly did it?

They didnt have a choice, freedman resigned to join Bolton.

Holloway has done it again two play off finals in two consecutive seasons. I hope palace stuff the udinese b team. Up sky as well who desperately wanted a Poyet Zola final.

If we had kept him we would have gone straight back up and probablly be in the Premier by now . In a straight fight with Pearson he has won every time with far fewer resources . Mick Adams got us up in administration losing 5 games I think in a much stronger league so how is Pearson the best manager since Oneil

If we had kept him we would have gone straight back up and probablly be in the Premier by now . In a straight fight with Pearson he has won every time with far fewer resources . Mick Adams got us up in administration losing 5 games I think in a much stronger league so how is Pearson the best manager since Oneil

Because statistically he doesn't have a relegation for LCFC on his CV unlike Holloway, who by the way had plenty of games to avoid that relegation but instead insisted on playing Fryatt on the wing and getting Barry Hayles in. Tactical genius!

Why wasn't he good enough to keep us up then?

Watford going up would genuinely be bad for English football.

Where do up-and-coming English lads get a look in if this model catches on?

We may not be lovers of Holloway, but Palace have done things honestly and ethically.

Good luck to them. Would have preferred Brighton but you can't have it all.

Smack bang in the middle of their midfield?

Archived