Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
molsk

We needed to take a leaf out of palace's book!

I don't know what would be the lesser of two evils: Palace going up or Udinese going up. They're both fvcking huge evils. 

Neither will stay up IMO but hope Palace do it because they've done it the right way- through their youth system not by loaning most of your team in a loophole

I don't know what would be the lesser of two evils: Palace going up or Udinese going up. They're both fvcking huge evils. 

Watford going up would genuinely be bad for English football.

Where do up-and-coming English lads get a look in if this model catches on?

We may not be lovers of Holloway, but Palace have done things honestly and ethically.

Good luck to them. Would have preferred Brighton but you can't have it all.

Palace aren't that bad really, Holloway can be annoying but I'm not too fussed by him now.

Guest MattP
They also changed managers during the season - the lack of stability which the Pearson brigade tell us about didn't do them too badly did it?

Their form since Holloway arrived hasn't been far off relegation.

We may not be lovers of Holloway, but Palace have done things honestly and ethically.

Great post. Tell me again who scored both Palace goals and which club he belongs to?

this

They also changed managers during the season - the lack of stability which the Pearson brigade tell us about didn't do them too badly did it?

Because their previous manager left not because he was sacked. They didn't really have a choice.

Read the two posts again.

Ok. But didn't changing manager make them end up in a worse position than when Dougie Freedman had them. I remember the Palace which came to the KP and the Palace which we played at Selhurst. I know which one I'd prefer to play...

Archived