Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

help!

have we got any artists/ creative people on here!? iv been wanting my 1st tattoo for a while now but dont no what to have. the only thing im realy passionate about is lcfc so its gotta be something to do with that! Iv asked on here before to see peoples lcfc tattoos but nothing realy took my fancy so was wanting help on design ideas etc. wanting something modern really with the crest involved maybe? thinking some kind of sleve maybe? so any design ideas etc would be gratefully recieved so i can get something done! thanks

My partners close friend is a tatoo artist, she is excellent! A lot of people are taking notice of her work and he has a growing reputation! The bonus is she is still classed as an apprentice, so her prices are cut at the moment, I could have a word with her if you like? Get her to design a few ideas?

have we got any artists/ creative people on here!? iv been wanting my 1st tattoo for a while now but dont no what to have. the only thing im realy passionate about is lcfc so its gotta be something to do with that! Iv asked on here before to see peoples lcfc tattoos but nothing realy took my fancy so was wanting help on design ideas etc. wanting something modern really with the crest involved maybe? thinking some kind of sleve maybe? so any design ideas etc would be gratefully recieved so i can get something done! thanks

Don't want to speak for him but 21st Century Fox is brilliant at this sort of stuff from what I've seen.

:thumbup:

Here is a tip don't have anything with the name Pearson on it. :thumbup:

****ing hell, you can even shoehorn your bizarre hatred of the man into this thread as well? Kudos.

Of course he could always have the name indierich06 tattooed above his arsehole to remind him what one looks like. :D

My partners close friend is a tatoo artist, she is excellent! A lot of people are taking notice of her work and he has a growing reputation! The bonus is she is still classed as an apprentice, so her prices are cut at the moment, I could have a word with her if you like? Get her to design a few ideas?

that would be absolutly brilliant if you could! looking forwad to this :)

have we got any artists/ creative people on here!? iv been wanting my 1st tattoo for a while now but dont no what to have. the only thing im realy passionate about is lcfc so its gotta be something to do with that! Iv asked on here before to see peoples lcfc tattoos but nothing realy took my fancy so was wanting help on design ideas etc. wanting something modern really with the crest involved maybe? thinking some kind of sleve maybe? so any design ideas etc would be gratefully recieved so i can get something done! thanksGothic Tatt

Gothic Tattoo on Fosse Road,2 good tattooist with eye for detail,take your ideas in, they've got a Facebook page too

Gothic Tattoo on Fosse Road,2 good tattooist with eye for detail,take your ideas in, they've got a Facebook page too

cheers will have a look on facebook!! only thing is i live in stoke on trent (yes unfortunatly) so was hoping for images rather than places to visit but will look at these!

leicester84.jpg

I got this done on my arm three years ago and I really like it. It's not too big and I can easily cover it with a t-shirt if I need to. 

I've been considering this for a while too. Does it actually look decent? I'm not certain yet whether I'd rather get something more full like an actual fox or something small.

Archived